• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Good morning~

Ended up with a whole 3 hours of sleep or so last night. Today's going to be fun.

Morning peeps :D

Morning!

Our AC isn't working at the house, getting it replaced this week hopefully. This was me most of this weekend with our temps hitting the low 80s :p

tumblr_mrw8jyQ1yS1rsefkfo1_500.gif

Oh, the Waifu game. Awesome. I'll have to wait a bit for the Vita on the account of my nice new TV.

Any interest in the Neptunia Idolmaster game coming out?

Definitely getting Neptunia! And congrats on the new TV ;). Mine's getting a bit old so I'm thinking of getting a new one.

I want to get this, but I'm not sure which version to get.

Usually if something is on 3DS and Vita I'll go for the Vita version. I greatly prefer the Vita's display and it's a bit more comfortable for me to hold.

Morning!

Our AC isn't working at the house, getting it replaced this week hopefully. This was me most of this weekend with our temps hitting the low 80s :p

tumblr_mrw8jyQ1yS1rsefkfo1_500.gif

Morning! Kinda surprised by how warm it got over the weekend. I was outside for most of it and maybe ended up getting a little too much sun...

the real secret is that Azu-cat is a time traveler and wants to prevent her mom from ending up like that so she came to make them happier and keep their lives on check.

but then she would disappears!

maybe she came back in time to get mio pregnant so she can have a sibling cuz she's a lone child

Hi K-On folks! Hope you are all well since I last saw you. A couple of new arrivals turned up today, both are which I'm delighted with.

First up, Shimakaze from KanColle nendo!

infRMjpm3amuz.jpg

iTHuRq8QprbCw.jpg

iAz34YMFApCr9.jpg

Such a cutie. Moving on, as highly recommended by resident fellow Senran Kagura fan Snkfanatic, we have the arrival of the Kagura Shoujo-tachi no Kiseki art book. Includes nice new art from Dekamori Senran Kagura!

iY66rK3eh1Elu.jpg

iiFyKUEWC4467.jpg

iyxmu8BOet3LI.jpg

iT2gQ8Abr0o8t.jpg

iN2aLdVR3rzM1.jpg

That last pic made me laugh more than I probably should have when I first saw it :D

Love all those pics ThePeoplesBureau :) some cute, some amusing, and alot of awesome.

great shots there too mike, i would be really tempted to pick some of those up :)

Hi K-On folks! Hope you are all well since I last saw you. A couple of new arrivals turned up today, both are which I'm delighted with.

First up, Shimakaze from KanColle nendo!

Such a cutie. Moving on, as highly recommended by resident fellow Senran Kagura fan Snkfanatic, we have the arrival of the Kagura Shoujo-tachi no Kiseki art book. Includes nice new art from Dekamori Senran Kagura!

That last pic made me laugh more than I probably should have when I first saw it :D

Good stuff! Glad you like the book :) also jealous of your Shimakaze! I have one coming but I think it is part of the second run.

Err... Whoops.

Here's some pics of K-On stuff I found for sale at Nakano Broadway yesterday:

You have to much self control. I would have gone broke...omg

TPB are you still in the UK? I didn't think Shimikaze came out till this month :eek:

I am - I was pretty clueless, I didn't realise there was a delay (?) or second print (also ?) - she was tucked away on Nippon Yassan, so I just decided to give her a home! (^^)

Good stuff! Glad you like the book :) also jealous of your Shimakaze! I have one coming but I think it is part of the second run.

Hey! Thanks again for keeping me in the loop with the book, you were absolutely right that it was worth picking up, some gorgeous art in there. Your money is safe with Shimakaze, she's a little squee-monster in person :D

I am - I was pretty clueless, I didn't realise there was a delay (?) or second print (also ?) - she was tucked away on Nippon Yassan, so I just decided to give her a home! (^^)

Hey! Thanks again for keeping me in the loop with the book, you were absolutely right that it was worth picking up, some gorgeous art in there. Your money is safe with Shimakaze, she's a little squee-monster in person :D

Ya that book is awesome, still was surprised about how many pages it has as well. That nendo was one of the first ones that grabbed my attention and pull me into figures. Also ordered her Figma lol...

Top Bottom