• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I wanted to see that and take pics but its to cloudy here. How was it?

It was pretty cool. It didn't get as red as I though ti would but was nice non the less. Mars looked like a bright orange star next to the moon. All in all I was satisfied though I wish I could have taken pictures it.

More K-On school pics:

XTN7Zd7.jpg

Inside the assembly hall

DbeAPK3.jpg

Close-up of the stage. This is where the K-Ons had the first live performance.

m6loOZ5.jpg

View from the stage

GwJSJKw.jpg

Inside the gift shop

3tPOBec.jpg

Lots of items for sale

E2nh67w.jpg

K-On cookies on the left

WluXqnU.jpg

Some free folders and DVDs for sale too

7Ay67DW.jpg

And there's a stamp area where you can uh... stamp stuff

DXDD5nz.jpg

One of the sakura trees outside

StayDead

After a run in with a weird guy we didn't know just coming into our house yesterday (long story) we phoned the police afterwards and they said they'd come and take a statement (they never did), but last night I was jumpy as all hell and had so much trouble sleeping x_x

IM OFF WORK FINALLY 96 HOURS OF WORK DONE GIVE ME MY MONEY AND DONT CALL ME ON MY PHONE I WONT ANSWER. ITS ANIME TIME.

Lol must have been a long day

It was pretty cool. It didn't get as red as I though ti would but was nice non the less. Mars looked like a bright orange star next to the moon. All in all I was satisfied though I wish I could have taken pictures it.

Very cool, I think there are a few more chances to see it so I hope I can check it out still.

I visited Odaiba today, so here's some pics:

ibzgDKNYgLpuNH.jpg

I'm staying in Akihabara, so I visited the shrine gate from Steins;Gate, because why not? The actual shrine building is in another location though.

ixSYS1VNWKuL.jpg

Tokyo Big Sight where Comiket and Anime Japan is held

ibjrNRlNB3Vw3z.jpg

Outside there were an ad relevant for this thread

izPK0OALf1Fgl.jpg

Ferris wheel and Zapp Tokyo. Some might recognize this from Oreimo.

ibqHzFWbhFpmid.jpg

The giant Gundam statue in front of Diver City Tokyo

iWtk0C0ozd42J.jpg

There were also an event at Diver City Tokyo where an idol group called Rev. from DVL performed

iMen6YBg6afuz.jpg

Spent enough time in Odaiba to get a night shot at the Gundam statue too

cajunator

Banned
I just watched Millennium Actress for the zillionth time because its my favorite anime movie ever and now Im gonna watch Madoka Rebellion.

Wow that statue is awesome

It really is. It's quite detailed with all these warnings and stuff on it:

ib7vuii6LQ6Nr.jpg

Back of foot

ifZ935ulgsuXs.jpg

Ankle joint

iKJeQzLEaKgxt.jpg

Front of lower leg

ibmUBTmJqDPhPL.jpg

Back of leg

iSNnvpRAF62P3.jpg

Head with the lights on at night

Oh, and I got this shot with the sun in just the right position, so he's looking like he's gonna blast off soon:

LayLa

I just watched Millennium Actress for the zillionth time because its my favorite anime movie ever and now Im gonna watch Madoka Rebellion.

aw Millennium Actress is a great film. now i'm all sad about Kon again, hopefully we'll get to see Dreaming Machine some day ;_;

IM OFF WORK FINALLY 96 HOURS OF WORK DONE GIVE ME MY MONEY AND DONT CALL ME ON MY PHONE I WONT ANSWER. ITS ANIME TIME.

Yay!

I visited Odaiba today, so here's some pics:

Oh yes! I've GOT to see that Gundam in person one of these days. Awesome pics!

I've never seen Millennium Actress myself either. Going to try to hunt a copy down.

Josephl64

last time I went to Japan I was forced to climb a mountain...not doing that again

anyways, got Dekamori Senran Kagura and have been playing that nonstop~

Guess I need to watch Madoka sometime....

I am in the middle of Yuru Yuri. Pretty great so far. A lot of things that remind me of K-On in the show.

Top Bottom