• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

You can't ground a ghost.

she not a ghost!! :(

Qhpre6p.jpg

see :(

there's like two pictures of this on the entire internet

Good morning folks.

Morning, and morning everyone! Thinking of going to a comic store today but it is a bit of a drive to get to this one. They are supposed to have a lot of anime stuff and figures. Want to go see if I can find random K-On goodies. Hope you all have a good Saturday!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
You got 2 Miku gashapon figures. One of Megurine Luka and one of Meiko. No Miku, sorry :\

You should also have gotten a copy of the printout of your sketches I left at the K-On school which have been stamped, and one of Chets.

I got those too. They just didn't fit in the frame. orz

Thank you! :D

StayDead

So I joined the dekamori squad today and got the A+B pack.

in the words of Hanzou. UUUUUUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Yesterday I watched all of Love Live! School Idol Project season 1 and the 2 episodes of s2 that's out.

Any fans here? I watched it in prep for the english Weiss Schwarz release.

Josephl64

Yesterday I watched all of Love Live! School Idol Project season 1 and the 2 episodes of s2 that's out.

I liked the first season, but haven't watched the 2nd yet. Found "Wake Up, Girls!" to be slightly better, but I enjoy both

I've watched it and enjoyed it. Not seen any other idol shows yet so dunno how good it actually is. The 3D dancing was kind of weird though.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Dekamori Senran Kagura, the rhythm game spinoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pEgEXykrA

Though I don't understand what the hell this release structure is. They started selling both the full game and half the game standalone last month and are going to start selling the second half standalone in a few days, but the full game price is going to increase by a few bucks?

How come their cloth still got tore off in a rhythm game.

Top Bottom