• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I NEVER GOT ANYTHING FROM MIKE!!!

Guess I should have asked. :p

I picked 6 people that I got to know through K-On GAF and has been here forever. And I picked 3 people from Twitter. And 1 person who's not on either. Sorry to all I didn't choose.

I will have something else for people soon though...

I'm sure he's looking forward to receiving a box filled with rocks.

tumblr_mzsj8g9X9w1rercezo1_500.gif

Hallo K-Ons! Hope you are enjoying the weekend, or are about to! A new arrival here, just in time for the long Easter holidays...

iboWHsl349gC7c.jpg

iiyfKd87FMw8B.jpg

iM4vOtIszC4gy.jpg

ibhhhxplsI1vw8.jpg

i9FUbDuAHqKYw.jpg

ibsLaWAP2Al6af.jpg

Spring has finally arrived! /(^_^)/

You wanted something weird so I sent you a deer antler man figure from Nara park where all those deer were. I also sent you a little Lucky Cat figure. There's an additional info pamphlet in yours from the K-On school and a paper copy of that K-On GAF pic Chet made stamped at the K-On school.

Thank you :D

well goddamn, a) your photography skills are amazing and b) those are some awesome vivid flowers in your garden :)

Awww, thanks boss, very kind. I was running a prime lens for these shots, and it's pretty tough to take a bad photo with it! Nature has gone nuts with spring arriving here, in the last week or so everything has come into bloom, or is just about to. Gotta make the most of it! :)

Awww, thanks boss, very kind. I was running a prime lens for these shots, and it's pretty tough to take a bad photo with it! Nature has gone nuts with spring arriving here, in the last week or so everything has come into bloom, or is just about to. Gotta make the most of it! :)

last week or so, it snowed here lol

hope i can take as good shots as those one day, I had a proper camera once but then sold it off. Regret that now :(

i love barbequeeeeeeeeeeee :(

me too, but i want a pool!

last week or so, it snowed here lol

hope i can take as good shots as those one day, I had a proper camera once but then sold it off. Regret that now :(

Yikes, you're still getting snow... we actually didn't see any this winter in the UK, but as you may or may not know, we got hit with months of rain/flooding in certain parts. I would've taken snow if it meant the occasional day of sunshine, it felt like we went weeks with nothing but wall to wall grey skies :\

Sorry to hear about a lack of camera. My main SLR is a few years old now, but still gets the job done. You can get a lot for your money on the secondhand market when looking for a camera body/lenses, always people selling to upgrade.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I picked 6 people that I got to know through K-On GAF and has been here forever. And I picked 3 people from Twitter. And 1 person who's not on either. Sorry to all I didn't choose.

I will have something else for people soon though...
what did i miss o.o

Hallo K-Ons! Hope you are enjoying the weekend, or are about to! A new arrival here, just in time for the long Easter holidays...

Awesome pics as always! She is adorable

On another note, checked my mail today and saw Mike sent me something. Thanks again dude! That is very cool and I really appreciate it!

iSL2doW.jpg

oVmNRdM.jpg

0ksdKRu.jpg

The pin and Chet's art are now sitting proudly with the rest of my K-On goodies. You are awesome Mike, thanks!

4 of 9 what? :eek:

4 of 9 that have received their package from Japan.

Speaking of which... I'm finally back home from my Japan trip.

Here's what I bought:
Oh My Goddess! CD singles, bag of K-On goods and Nichijou and Haruhi stickers from the Kyoto Animation shop, A box of K-On trading cards, the Miku PSN card I got for Josephl64, Spirited Away filmstrip bookmarks, Kanon game for the PS2, PSP and the Blu-Ray box set, the K-On PSP game and Blu-Ray box set, Clannad soundtrack, graphig ABS of Miku and Yuno, Miku and Kyoto pin gashapon, K-On pins, some deer phonestraps from Nara, fox thing from Fushimi Inari Shrine, some booklets from the Ghibli museum with info and pics from the 2 short films I've seen there and a Lucky Star doujinshi I bought from a shop near the Lucky Star shrine.

I also got a grab bag of anime cels/sketches for 500 JPY:

Top Bottom