• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

iKcpDBiDHg0F1.png

wow that's cheap, where did you get them from?

A small shop in Nakano Broadway. Same one that had the K-On trading cards for 1000 JPY a box.

You could see the cel in the back and the front, but everything else was a surprise. Got that one since I saw the You're Under Arrest cel.

So many awesome goodies, glad you had a good time man!

I also got 2 figures, but I posted those as an EMS package since they wouldn't fit in my suitcase :p

i actually never understood what buying cells is good for :lol

I just got these since they were so cheap. I saw some Oh My Goddess! ones I wanted, but they were from 6 000-30 000 JPY. I also saw some Ghibli ones for 60 000-120 000 JPY!

4 of 9 that have received their package from Japan.

Speaking of which... I'm finally back home from my Japan trip.

Here's what I bought:

Oh My Goddess! CD singles, bag of K-On goods and Nichijou and Haruhi stickers from the Kyoto Animation shop, A box of K-On trading cards, the Miku PSN card I got for Josephl64, Spirited Away filmstrip bookmarks, Kanon game for the PS2, PSP and the Blu-Ray box set, the K-On PSP game and Blu-Ray box set, Clannad soundtrack, graphig ABS of Miku and Yuno, Miku and Kyoto pin gashapon, K-On pins, some deer phonestraps from Nara, fox thing from Fushimi Inari Shrine, some booklets from the Ghibli museum with info and pics from the 2 short films I've seen there and a Lucky Star doujinshi I bought from a shop near the Lucky Star shrine.

I also got a grab bag of anime cels/sketches for 500 JPY:

Welcome back :)

How long were you there all together? Did you stay at hostels? How were they? xD

Thanks for all the pics, hope you post more soon too. ;o

Welcome back :)

How long were you there all together? Did you stay at hostels? How were they? xD

Thanks for all the pics, hope you post more soon too. ;o

I flew from Norway on the 5th and arrived in Japan on the 6th, but that day was mostly travel. Then I went home on the 18th and that day was mostly travel too, so from the 7th-17th in whole days.

I stayed at at hostel in Kyoto, but a hotel in Tokyo. Got a hotel that was right across the street from Akihabara. :p

Well.. Here's some pics of anime food I tried:
3ti1UIa.jpg

Taiyaki (from Kanon)

BnFPctf.jpg

Nikuman (from Kanon)

fAbA3mD.jpg

Chocolate cornet (from Lucky Star)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
wha

what

work