• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
keB0c8U.jpg

SFSDGHGJGHKJKLUKYUTYRGCBVMNHKHGKHKYTGHDFGDSFXVCBGJGNFHJHMNHMNNGBBGNGGHNNFNGN

Cajun, again I don't know how you stayed away from Nendos for so long. They seem to be made for you haha :)

The figures may be getting a huge halt on purchasing soon though. May be saving up for a down payment on a 2015 GTI. Not sure on that yet though.

Will there be K-On itasha? ;P

Hehe I want to put a K-On logo on my current GTI somewhere. A guy around here I used to see at some local car meets had a design kinda like that on his car. Not sure who the girl was he used, I think she was just a generic design.

Not sure I could do something like that on my cars.....to much attention :p

How much does a VW GTi cost?
I paid about 26k for my current car which is honestly quite a lot.

Same range really. Of course if you want a loaded one it is closer to 30k. Mine was 25k and my only options were bigger wheels and a sunroof. I drive manual so no extra automatic option btw.

MrMooMoo

GTIs are one of my favorite cars but I am pretty much a full time Subaru enthusiast now lol.

I wish I had the guts to do a full on itasha on my impreza, I'll probably get a small decal or two once the car is up to my liking.
YRnBIDml.jpg

It would totally be something like this
jlN0hg3.jpg

Top Bottom