• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

Pk3nn9t.jpg

3bExY5n.gif

I just realized we passed the two year anniversary of this community thread without me knowing. I should get back on the ball for these sorts of things...

So... For those who didn't get anything from Japan:

These are doubles I got when I tried the K-On arcade game. I've marked the cards with 1-8. Make a list of which one you want from most to least wanted, then sometime tomorrow I'll post a message in the thread saying that I'll accept PMs. You can then PM me your list + your address and you will get the card highest up on your list that nobody else before you have gotten yet.

Why tomorrow? To make it more fair for those who are not here right now and might read this post later. Oh, and I'll only accept lists from people who have 20 posts or more in this thread right now. We're on page 257 so if you're actually a member of K-On GAF this should have been an easy thing to do.

The people who got something in the mail from me can of course not participate. You can't get two packages. :p

StayDead

After watching episode 8 of love live I'm going to go to bed happy. Oh man this show <3

Stupid thing I noticed but I love the redness of the characters knees, so cute.

Morning all!

Well I spent the majority of yesterday evening languishing in App Store hell, trying to arrange a secondary Apple ID/payment methods for the US store to buy some apps that aren't available in the UK store. That wasn't so bad, but long and frequently breaking downloads for massive files weren't helping! Got there in the end:

iibv7F89oKO2k.jpg

:)

And I'm really pleased this morning as I have put in my application in the tickets lottery for the Magical Mirai 2014 concert in Tokyo:

id0OkphIZBVO7.jpg

Wish me luck! It's a small step on the road to my first trip to Japan, and although I don't yet have a ticket confirmed, I can't help but get a little excited at the prospect of being over there and having a great time at the concert and in Japan in general.

Happy Saturday!

4u5Kf.gif

StayDead

so two of my packages that took 2 weeks to get to the uk, arrived in the uk on the 18th have finally gotten around to updating their status.

two customs charges totalling £35 after waiting 4 weeks ;;

Japan and SAL Registered. I've had worse waits, one of my packages got sent back to Japan once because customs read the wrong address :p

:O My worst fear when it comes to deliveries! Well, that or rare things being damaged/lost forever...

I dabble with SAL, but I'm way too impatient and often plump for EMS. At least then I know I'll more than likely be hit with a charge, rather than SAL which is very much a pot luck endeavour (as you can appreciate most, right now).

Have you collected them yet? And can we see what they are? :)

StayDead

I'm getting them delivered to me on tuesday. The depot is a bus ride away and I'd need to go to a cash machine since they don't accept cards so I can wait. ^^

EDIT: Love Live season 1 finished. This was pretty much me the whole way through.

vuKlJD1.gif

So... For those who didn't get anything from Japan:

These are doubles I got when I tried the K-On arcade game. I've marked the cards with 1-8. Make a list of which one you want from most to least wanted, then sometime tomorrow I'll post a message in the thread saying that I'll accept PMs. You can then PM me your list + your address and you will get the card highest up on your list that nobody else before you have gotten yet.

Why tomorrow? To make it more fair for those who are not here right now and might read this post later. Oh, and I'll only accept lists from people who have 20 posts or more in this thread right now. We're on page 257 so if you're actually a member of K-On GAF this should have been an easy thing to do.

The people who got something in the mail from me can of course not participate. You can't get two packages. :p

It is time. PM away.

Top Bottom