• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Thrn Owly messed everything up D:

!!! But I brought a stack of all these Mugi related posts and pics I was goi-

1378415696362zts3a.gif

Just watched 1st episode of LoveLive cos of this thread and holy crap was that transition into CG jarring, do they do that every episode?

yeah. you get used to it?

I watched all of S1 and I'm still not used to it.

I put up my blog post about my visit to the Tamako Market uh... market:
http://mikehattsu.blogspot.com/2014/04/tamako-market-market.html

I actually bought this in a shop in that market:

Also bought the envelopes I used to send things to Chet and RurouniZel there.

Tenumi

Banned
I still need to watch the latest Love Live episode, amongst other things.

Woo, falling behind on the spring schedule already...

Articalys

Mike, what was your main purpose for going to Japan anyway, just tourism? Were you planning on photoblogging the reference locations from the start? How long were you there?

Mike, what was your main purpose for going to Japan anyway, just tourism? Were you planning on photoblogging the reference locations from the start? How long were you there?

Yeah, just tourism. I planned to do 2 days of going to anime places in Osaka/Kyoto and 2 days in Tokyo and so I did. I did not plan on making a blog though.

I flew from Norway on the 5th and arrived in Japan on the 6th, but that day was mostly travel. Then I went home on the 18th and that day was mostly travel too, so from the 7th-17th in whole days.

Yeah, just tourism. I planned to do 2 days of going to anime places in Osaka/Kyoto and 2 days in Tokyo and so I did. I did not plan on making a blog though.

I flew from Norway on the 5th and arrived in Japan on the 6th, but that day was mostly travel. Then I went home on the 18th and that day was mostly travel too, so from the 7th-17th in whole days.
I thought you said you fled from Norway.

Articalys

That's a pretty decently long vacation overall, and a good chunk of it dedicated for anime sightseeing.

One day I'll get enough free time/money to take a two-week international vacation. If I don't die from culture shock at whatever my destination is.

Well here it is

You also got a pin from the K-On school. Same one as Chet actually.

And about that candy... One of the days I was taking the train I started coughing and the old lady next to me gave me 2 pieces of these. I ate one and sent the other to you since you were the only one who said you might want some candy. I have no idea what kind of flavor it is even after eating one :p

You also got a pin from the K-On school. Same one as Chet actually.

And about that candy... One of the days I was taking the train I started coughing and the old lady next to me gave me 2 pieces of these. I ate one and sent the other to you since you were the only one who said you might want some candy. I have no idea what kind of flavor it is even after eating one :p
...so you probably sent me something that was not candy but some kinda cough drop???
I guess that explains the very weird taste. It's bad at first but then you get used to it.

Top Bottom