• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

StayDead

Well I lost 4-3 at Mario Kart. I won SNES, Super Circuit and Double Dash and my mate won the rest.

I nearly had him on 64 too, I just ballsed up Wario Stadium really badly x_x

K-onGAF post arrived today!
iMjCsbBURZzaf.jpg

Mike encouraging me in the directions of Kyoto and Osaka for my trip, perhaps?
inrLCsiCEwrb4.jpg

Card pick!
ihoBsER0SheGR.jpg

Who will it beeee....
isFmppVdXrnuu.jpg

Azusa! Yay!
ipeIidZRaxPce.jpg

Sankyu Mike! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

K-onGAF post arrived today!

Mike encouraging me in the directions of Kyoto and Osaka for my trip, perhaps?

Sankyu Mike! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Wow. That arrived fast. And, yes, I thought you'd like to have a Kyoto guide and a pamphlet from Osaka castle since you're going to Japan. Also sent you a train and a bus ticket so you can see what those look like :p

Oh, and the bag the card is in came from the box of K-On trading cards I bought.

Wanted to share this, I will take some more pics when I have time to open everything. Got all his today except for the Nichijou book. Just threw that in there since I hadn't shown it yet :)

x6NRMW0.jpg

Sakura Trick Art Book
Henneko art book
Learning in Illustration! Special Forces of the World Russia, Europe, Asia
Azusa figure that I have always been after
That Book with Yui on it is a monthly magazine that came with a Sawa-chan nendoroid petite. I was actually thinking the book didn't come with it since it was used. Happy to see it there

And a really random spontaneous purchase of a Yui pillow cover, normal sized pillow...not the hugging ones but I bet I could hug this if I wanted to :p

Are you gonna use it?

Nichijou guide book any good?

Nichijou book is awesome, really recommend it :)

The pillow cover is like a throw pillow size so I think it would be cool to display somewhere in the house. I just need to get a pillow that fits it. Its really cute, I will take pics when I open it.

Wanted to share this, I will take some more pics when I have time to open everything. Got all his today except for the Nichijou book. Just threw that in there since I hadn't shown it yet :)

x6NRMW0.jpg

Sakura Trick Art Book
Henneko art book
Learning in Illustration! Special Forces of the World Russia, Europe, Asia
Azusa figure that I have always been after
That Book with Yui on it is a monthly magazine that came with a Sawa-chan nendoroid petite. I was actually thinking the book didn't come with it since it was used. Happy to see it there

And a really random spontaneous purchase of a Yui pillow cover, normal sized pillow...not the hugging ones but I bet I could hug this if I wanted to :p
Is there a Mio version of that pillow cover?

Yay!

jmhbdwhtasa4.gif

How much of K-On have you watched?

^_^

I've watched the anime series, though I have yet to watch the movies/OVAs. Hopefully, I can check those out soon! Kind of getting back into anime, and figured that this series would be worth a watch, at the very least. So, I'm new! *Runs*, but definitely enjoy keeping up with the thread. This OT has some of the best posts on GAF, as far as I can tell! :-D

Welcome, and enjoy your stay. <3

Yay new person!

h5zRqAJ.gif

You've found the best place on GAF ;).

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a new person!

*tackleglomps

Hello and welcome, Love Deterrence!

tumblr_n0cib2xAG31rercezo1_500.gif

(^^)/"

Welcome Love Deterrence! You're here now in this thread, Live! Love!

Love Live!

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome!! I really appreciate it. To amishpriest99's point, this certainly does seem like the best place to be on GAF! Nice people here. Glad the GAF portion of the fan base is made up of awesome individuals! ^_^

Again, apologies for the late response, but I greatly appreciate the welcome!

Top Bottom