• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

StayDead

Another few updates on my blog:

Both Oreimo locations I visited:
http://mikehattsu.blogspot.com/search/label/oreimo

Steins;Gate - Shrine Location:
http://mikehattsu.blogspot.com/2014/05/steins-gate-shrine-location.html

And Gundam Front Tokyo with the big Gundam statue:
http://mikehattsu.blogspot.com/2014/05/gundam-front-tokyo.html

I'll post more Steins;Gate stuff later. Hopefully tomorrow.

I don't like the real images, they're good photos but they remind me that the characters I love don't exist and it makes me hate the world

Awesome stuff again Mike, loved the Oreimo set. Still need to watch Steins Gate. Soon...

Steins Gate is in my top 10 favorite anime series, maybe even top 5. It's really good!

I don't like the real images, they're good photos but they remind me that the characters I love don't exist and it makes me hate the world

Aww... :\

I enjoyed visiting these locations. Got to experience a little bit of the atmosphere of the places that inspired some of the anime series that I like.

cajunator

Banned
Steins Gate is in my top 10 favorite anime series, maybe even top 5. It's really good!

Aww... :\

I enjoyed visiting these locations. Got to experience a little bit of the atmosphere of the places that inspired some of the anime series that I like.

It is. Steins Gate kept my attention 100% through a marathon viewing. I hardly ever can watch a show without distractions so thats saying something.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
today is my birthday.

i need the Ritsu and Mugi bombs. fill me with them!

Happy Birthday!

l5qctDf.jpg

QUqizIb.jpg

Madao

i-it's not like i e-enjoyed the p-pictures or anything, B-bakas!

thanks everyone for the pics. reminded me of some fun scenes.

Articalys

One of the great things I finally realized this week about my new job is that the walk from the train station to the office is long enough that, if I throw my 3DS in my laptop bag, I can get the maximum 10 coins per day easily just from my ordinary commute.

One of the great things I finally realized this week about my new job is that the walk from the train station to the office is long enough that, if I throw my 3DS in my laptop bag, I can get the maximum 10 coins per day easily just from my ordinary commute.

Cool. Though I'm not sure how useful the coins are now a days though.

They only game I have that uses coins is The Mercenaries 3D.
I guess they might be good for the Mii Plaza stuff too. Though I didn't know if they still made games that support that feature.
Anyways, goodnight y'all

Articalys

Yeah, just for more picture panels in Puzzle Swap. Though I don't know how I'm ever going to get all the pink StreetPass only ones.

Yeah, just for more picture panels in Puzzle Swap. Though I don't know how I'm ever going to get all the pink StreetPass only ones.

Yeah. I had to get all of the pink ones while in Japan. :p

Got over 300 streetpasses on my 2 trips to Japan, and about uh... 30 or so in Norway in the last 3 years.

Yeah. I had to get all of the pink ones while in Japan. :p

Got over 300 streetpasses on my 2 trips to Japan, and about uh... 30 or so in Norway in the last 3 years.

I average around 3 every time I go to school. Just walking around in the hallways gets me a few more sometimes. I never seem to get any on transit though.

Top Bottom