• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

New ATLUS arrivals are always warmly received!

iSSnOjOQpyKiP.jpg

This + Friday today + three day weekend (May Day Bank Holiday on Monday here in the UK) =

iT6g5kxDMuNMi.gif

Happy Friday all!

Yay! I'm already enjoying a 4 day weekend here.

Wz4Hic7.gif

Night peeps

Night!

A Ritsu card was promised to Dave back when I joined K-On GAF, so he got the only double I got of the Ritsu cards. In case you were wondering why Dave got a card that was not in the selection picture.

There was a selection picture? I will take another photo with all my cards together once I finish work, pretty stoked!

Clones, eh?

95eptj4y.gif

Yay! I have my order in hand.

Oh and the world could do well with a small army of Yui clones.

I'll take some Ui clones as well :D

jpR0seQ.gif

The three items that are shipping are

Tokyo Ravens Kon mofu phone case

Millhiore F Biscotti nendoroid

Shinobu figure

I've got that Shinobu on the way to me as well! I actually had kinda forgot I ordered it awhile back from Hobby Search, lol.

If it wasn't sold out it would be there instead of Yui lol

Morning everyone!

Good morning!

I'm usually on my crappy IE work computer so gifs suck and have low frame rate (2fps) but today I'm using a virtual machine thin client so the server is running the gifs so the framerate is good but since it's a thin client it's sending a picture of my desktop to me so all i see are artifacts everywhere~

StayDead

I'm usually on my crappy IE work computer so gifs suck and have low frame rate (2fps) but today I'm using a virtual machine thin client so the server is running the gifs so the framerate is good but since it's a thin client it's sending a picture of my desktop to me so all i see are artifacts everywhere~

uUTZl0u.png

StayDead

It's just whenever I seem to catch you posting you're talking about not seeing something or seeing something, and your avatar is an owl squinting.

Top Bottom