• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

tumblr_n5ivoe4cog1r66h7yo1_500.gif

Mike pulled the tank battalion back after a round of negotiations. Cease fire...for now.

Just made some dinner, might watch some K-On tonight since I am getting called out left and right today about not finishing it yet -_-

Don't listen to them. Just finish it on your own pace so you can savoir it.

So, what's everyone up to today?

Been watching some more of The Idolmaster.

Mike pulled the tank battalion back after a round of negotiations. Cease fire...for now.

Just made some dinner, might watch some K-On tonight since I am getting called out left and right today about not finishing it yet -_-

My moe army will have it's revenge soon.

o0512028810543633575sakav.gif

As I always say, there's always Clannad if you don't want to finish K-On just yet ;)

Tenumi

Banned
I should really watch K-On! again sometime... at least so I can watch the movie.

Stupid joblessness. Sapping me of the money I need to buy anime...

Espresso shot this morning equals

tumblr_n2h8tfYqa91r7oiino1_400.gif

Also a bit random but I had a local cop follow me to work this morning...to ask about my car. He is in the market for one so it was a nice chat, but talk about scaring the heck out of me at first. Thought I was getting a ticket at first :p

Afternoon all! Unexpected new arrivals are great, this just arrived and I completely forgot it was on the way...

i5a6Pc0AQ0yI5.jpg

iYkfMdL9gDaLP.jpg

iFTdK5qAYz7Kb.jpg

Alongside the first season LE.
ihN1NX9956WNg.jpg

Have a wonderful Wednesday (^^)/"

giphy.gif

Top Bottom