• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

watch ginga tetsudo 999

113 episodes!

PG5KYGe.jpg

Articalys

So have any of you also tried the just-released English version of the Love Live mobile game? It's my first rodeo with any kind of card-based mobage like this, so I'm trying to read through a wiki about how all this stuff works but it seems godawfully complex.

Articalys

Actually I had to give up and uninstall it for now, since my phone doesn't have enough free space of internal storage to hold all the game's data. And as far as I can tell there's no way to make the game store the data on the SD card, all you can do is store the app itself there.

So have any of you also tried the just-released English version of the Love Live mobile game? It's my first rodeo with any kind of card-based mobage like this, so I'm trying to read through a wiki about how all this stuff works but it seems godawfully complex.

118645117 owl me up if you ever reinstall

Actually I had to give up and uninstall it for now, since my phone doesn't have enough free space of internal storage to hold all the game's data. And as far as I can tell there's no way to make the game store the data on the SD card, all you can do is store the app itself there.

Same here :\

For the third time*, a hefty contribution of mine to the NeoCosplay topic comes with yet another instance of me letting my Yui plushie get abused for photographic fun:

13969454088_2ac0abacca_z_d.jpg

* First two times were in the previous topic.

D: Where was TheBatman?

;) Cool!

Top Bottom