• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
xgo5GKg.gif

When I was younger I'd share hotel rooms with 5-6 people to cut costs. Definitely no on that anymore, I'm not even sure how I did that back then.

Also, I always got comped badges from friends, made tons of friends in my anime con days.

Got to meet Kageyama Hironobu though, lots of other great guests. I do miss those days.

When I was younger I'd share hotel rooms with 5-6 people to cut costs. Definitely no on that anymore, I'm not even sure how I did that back then.

Also, I always got comped badges from friends, made tons of friends in my anime con days.

Got to meet Kageyama Hironobu though, lots of other great guests. I do miss those days.

How about joining us for Otakon this year?

hhhbw0kucxxkx9kcn.gif

How about joining us for Otakon this year?

hhhbw0kucxxkx9kcn.gif

Oh snap, you're going this year? Last Otakon I went to was the Jam Project one. I'm definitely overdue a trip, and I have gotten back into anime more.

I'd like too, but time is limited for me, and expenses would be an issue too. I don't mind sharing a room with one or two people but like I said years ago was just crazy. lol

Oh snap, you're going this year? Last Otakon I went to was the Jam Project one. I'm definitely overdue a trip, and I have gotten back into anime more.

I'd like too, but time is limited for me, and expenses would be an issue too. I don't mind sharing a room with one or two people but like I said years ago was just crazy. lol

It could possibly sway me into going more if I could share a room with someone. I talked to Amish about it but it sounds like (if I remember correctly) the room he is getting has a few in there already.

It could possibly sway me into going more if I could share a room with someone. I talked to Amish about it but it sounds like (if I remember correctly) the room he is getting has a few in there already.

Aww, that's a bummer. We could have had a Keion room. Still could, I suppose minus him.

He mentioned Otakon Vegas that's early in the year. That might be a little more appealing to me, you guys give any thought to that? Vegas is awesome, way more fun than Baltimore.

Yeah. I'm staying in Amish' room together with someone Amish knows and the person I'm traveling with.

PartTimeWarrior and RurouniZel might be going too.

Aww, that's a bummer. We could have had a Keion room. Still could, I suppose minus him.

He mentioned Otakon Vegas that's early in the year. That might be a little more appealing to me, you guys give any thought to that? Vegas is awesome, way more fun than Baltimore.

If you want to share one we could do that, along with anyone that may need room. I don't care about sleeping on the floor if needed lol.

I will be driving there if I do go so if we need to shuttle to and from the center I can seat two other people in my car :p

Can't do that here. Already got the flight booked for summer vacation and the person I'm travelling with doesn't have as flexible vacation times as I have so January is no good.

Yeah. I'm staying in Amish' room together with someone Amish knows and the person I'm traveling with.

PartTimeWarrior and RurouniZel might be going too.

Coooool.

If you want to share one we could do that, along with anyone that may need room. I don't care about sleeping on the floor if needed lol.

I will be driving there if I do go so if we need to shuttle to and from the center I can seat two other people in my car :p

That's cool. and yeah, I'd be flying unless someone else lives nearby me. I'm in CLE.

Can't do that here. Already got the flight booked for summer vacation and the person I'm travelling with doesn't have as flexible vacation times as I have so January is no good.

Bummer, but that's cool you're doing Otakon Prime. :)

Top Bottom