• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

h1E41D8B4

closing-door.gif%3Fw%3D720

Yeah, I don't play as many games anymore, usually play like the same 5 ;P

Next year may be worse as Outbreak is back and that's cutting into everything else now.

I just put together a quick list and got it posted. Most of the stuff I actually finished this year was from 2012 or earlier.

cjkeats

On my way home tonight Ichiban Ippai came on and I figured out where the thread title came from.

Also that song is called "Full of Number Ones" in english.

I finally finished my goty post. Check it out. In the goty thread. Did anyone else make one? I saw Chet's, and it was pretty much what I expected. Boobs.

I did mine for our podcast. I only played 4 and a half games this year.
I know that none of you assholes are going to listen to it, so:
5) Senran Kagura
4) Pokemon X
3) Fire Emblem Awakening
2) Animal Crossing New Leaf
1) Project Diva F

On my way home tonight Ichiban Ippai came on and I figured out where the thread title came from.

Also that song is called "Full of Number Ones" in english.

5) Senran Kagura
4) Pokemon X
3) Fire Emblem Awakening
3) Project Diva F
Hey, we might give it a look. Maybe

5) Senran Kagura
4) Pokemon X
3) Fire Emblem Awakening
3) Project Diva F

You got that right! Is that the Persona GAF podcast? How do you come up with topics? I'm just imagining a K-ON GAF podcast, which would be the shortest thing recorded by humans.

"So my favorite character is Ritsu."
"I like Mio."
"Okay."
"This has been K-ON Radio."

Oh, yeah. Here's my goty list.

cjkeats

You got that right! Is that the Persona GAF podcast? How do you come up with topics? I'm just imagining a K-ON GAF podcast, which would be the shortest thing recorded by humans.

"So my favorite character is Ritsu."
"I like Mio."
"Okay."
"This has been K-ON Radio."

Oh, yeah. Here's my goty list.

Topics come about. We usually get ideas from everyone over in the thread, the fighting game stuff around Arena, we've interviewed a bunch of the voice cast, and of course we are about to enter the year of Persona with 4 games coming out, so lots to talk about.

Good. Did you have to leave your laptop to get it?
no but i found it

either i overlooked it 5 times cause even tho the movie is urusei yatsura movie 2 beautiful dreamer, the side of the case says beautiful dreamer urusei yatsura movie 2 or it wasnt on shelf when i looked before

also i rented a couple of ghibli movies

no but i found it

either i overlooked it 5 times cause even tho the movie is urusei yatsura movie 2 beautiful dreamer, the side of the case says beautiful dreamer urusei yatsura movie 2 or it wasnt on shelf when i looked before

also i rented a couple of ghibli movies

Movie night at Aikos then.

Top Bottom