• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

yj5Fzut.jpg

Dayyuuum that's a huge backlog. Really can't add anything, though at that point it wont make much difference!

I wish I had that many stuff to watch. I'm kinda in a dry spell at the moment. Well I will be again as soon as I finish Yuru Yuri♪♪

Dayyuuum that's a huge backlog. Really can't add anything, though at that point it wont make much difference!

I wish I had that many stuff to watch. I'm kinda in a dry spell at the moment. Well I will be again as soon as I finish Yuru Yuri♪♪

Well... That's just the stuff I remembered. I could probably add 100 or so more if I browsed through Hulu :(

StayDead

My waifu list:

Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
Frau (Robotics;Notes)
Elsie (The World Only God Knows)
Haqua (The World Only God Knows)
Makoto (The IDOLM@STER)
Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
Houkago Tea Time (K-ON)

There's others that come close, but if I could trade the rest of humanity to live out an immortal life with certain characters it'd be them <3

My waifu list:

Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
Frau (Robotics;Notes)
Elsie (The World Only God Knows)
Haqua (The World Only God Knows)
Makoto (The IDOLM@STER)
Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
Houkago Tea Time (K-ON)

There's others that come close, but if I could trade the rest of humanity to live out an immortal life with certain characters it'd be them <3

Now rank the keions.

Greetings! Today was basically a repeat of yesterday...overslept again, then went out for my run which was much shorter today than yesterday. And now I'm here. Not sure what else I'm doing today...may end up turning on the 49ers vs. Seahawks if nothing else.

cjkeats;97633094[URL="http://slinkfm.com/2013/12/23/episode-23-holiday-special-2013/" said:
I did mine for our podcast. [/URL]I only played 4 and a half games this year.
I know that none of you assholes are going to listen to it, so:
5) Senran Kagura
4) Pokemon X
3) Fire Emblem Awakening
2) Animal Crossing New Leaf
1) Project Diva F

I'll listen to it!

I knew I was going to forget something significant when I did my list, that being Super Mario 3D World :(. Oh well, I'm sure it'll get a lot of votes elsewhere. I did get Wonderful 101 on Friday from Best Buy so perhaps that'll make it as my 2013 honorable mention.

Sooo....has Aiko watched K-ON! yet?

Top Bottom