• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Damn. That's shitty behavior of them kids.

Hey Mike!

tumblr_mtr4v9EeMS1sgohyxo1_500.gif

Ya I assume it was just kids being kids.

nice, how did you like Anime North?

My first time cosplaying which was pretty new for me. Met up with a bunch of old JP classmates from the year and last, one was cosplaying Kaede from Tiger & Bunny. Unfortunately didn't have time to meet up with a friend who always goes in lolita fashion but oh well.

Got pretty lazy with taking pictures this year, especially when wearing gloves. But here's what I did manage to take.

This year I also got a hotel for the first time which is nice, no rushing to get in early. Saturday I spotted a full Hibari dakimakura I wanted but wasn't sure yet if that's what I wanted to spend my money on so I waited... Sunday it was gone though, so I got two figures instead: Vash the Stampede and Sigma from MMX. My first male figures!

20140526_115512.jpg

20140526_120034.jpg

Which reminds me I'm not sure if I've posted the last figure I got: Spoilers for Danganronpa 1 maybe?

Anyways, it was a nice time! Already can't wait for next year, although girlfriend says she wants to run a shop in the dealer's room then so I'd be more busy.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
hit the limit. can no longer revise today as my concentration is gone.

god damn I'm bad at this.

I once had the idea that if I load myself with coffee I will have awesome concentration and start working nonstop.

I just ended up coffee high running around the office all day talking to coworkers about useless craps. So not only it didn't help me on my deadline, I managed to interrupt other people also.

Hey! I am jealous! So wish I had ordered that still...

I got very lucky - GoodSmile were running a stall at a Comic Con in London (UK) last weekend:

10390962_735882919768474_3025771594864552287_n.jpg

A friend who was there kindly picked up the Snow Miku figma for me (she's on the way!), unfortunately they had sold clean out of the nendo version. However! I happened upon someone selling one on ebay, I had to pay a premium of course but I was delighted as she's just about the most lavish nendo you'll ever meet :)

Josephl64

My first time cosplaying which was pretty new for me. Met up with a bunch of old JP classmates from the year and last, one was cosplaying Kaede from Tiger & Bunny. Unfortunately didn't have time to meet up with a friend who always goes in lolita fashion but oh well.

Got pretty lazy with taking pictures this year, especially when wearing gloves. But here's what I did manage to take.

This year I also got a hotel for the first time which is nice, no rushing to get in early. Saturday I spotted a full Hibari dakimakura I wanted but wasn't sure yet if that's what I wanted to spend my money on so I waited... Sunday it was gone though, so I got two figures instead: Vash the Stampede and Sigma from MMX. My first male figures!

20140526_115512.jpg

20140526_120034.jpg

Which reminds me I'm not sure if I've posted the last figure I got: Spoilers for Danganronpa 1 maybe?

Anyways, it was a nice time! Already can't wait for next year, although girlfriend says she wants to run a shop in the dealer's room then so I'd be more busy.

ah, nice. I've only ever stayed at the con hotel, but have never cosplayed or taken pics.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hi everyone, apologies I haven't been around much this week, soooo busy at work :(

is6cwEd7P6WZ5.gif

This new arrival cheered me up though :)

ibtTXRIqamDUeC.jpg

ieAiwoRLk0HA9.jpg

iFGwUIzQwMyku.jpg

iXrC9t06vFz3U.jpg

iwQS6WIotZRro.jpg

itORDEGL5aoE9.jpg

ib1dTaDNlgkyhR.jpg

Hope you're all keeping well!

tumblr_my9q4a8hZS1skzwjzo1_500.gif

Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggghgttyjbfsethnfuihcsuirmydvhhjugfcgjcvf;(&57&65$5))3)$64589$(><#€€%€?<£?^##~~>!>!??¥!>|>~~...........!!!!!!

Top Bottom