• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

BsIUYTX.gif

How much did the flight cost you this time?

Aha

$1800ish? Non-stop from Chicago to Narita on Japan Air, then return has a layover in Los Angeles on American Airlines. It was highly recommended by a coworker of mine to try to use a Japanese airline since the service tends to be so much better. Doing Japan Air or All Nippon round trip would have been like an extra $500.

$1800ish? Non-stop from Chicago to Narita on Japan Air, then return has a layover in Los Angeles on American Airlines. It was highly recommended by a coworker of mine to try to use a Japanese airline since the service tends to be so much better. Doing Japan Air or All Nippon round trip would have been like an extra $500.

Ah. Used JAL the first time I went to Japan. Cost $1100 round trip from Norway via HEL to Tokyo.

Flew on a 787. Pretty good seats in those.

Yooo long time no post.

Busy with finals and then Fanime

My fanime haul

Got to meet the director of Oreimo and he drew mai waifu

My first K-On merch is an angry Azusa that screams something if you press the button. yay

Oooh. Cool Oreimo signature/drawing.

What does Azusa scream? Make a video or recording ;)

Morning everyone....had to wash off my rental this morning. Some kids or someone decided my car needed egging.

-_-

My expression pretty much while cleaning my car at 6:30 am

tumblr_mekw9nIGcR1qldfg6o1_500.jpg

StayDead

iDOLM@STER came today and I got Mario Kart 8 yesterday...

I need to revise but I'm finding it hard to not think about the other two things. X_X

Top Bottom