• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

you mean hobos?

tumblr_n6deewFdUE1r66h7yo1_1280.png

Tasty :D
Would eat

cajunator

Banned
I feel just the same. I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart Double Dash!! and Mario Kart Wii while waiting. And a bit of Super Mario 3D World as well.

Hello!
*glomps you like a penguin

oooooh. WHat izzit? Ive got a cutie on the way. From the disgaea designer.

Hi everyone, apologies I haven't been around much this week, soooo busy at work :(

is6cwEd7P6WZ5.gif

This new arrival cheered me up though :)

ibtTXRIqamDUeC.jpg

ieAiwoRLk0HA9.jpg

iFGwUIzQwMyku.jpg

iXrC9t06vFz3U.jpg

iwQS6WIotZRro.jpg

itORDEGL5aoE9.jpg

ib1dTaDNlgkyhR.jpg

Hope you're all keeping well!

tumblr_my9q4a8hZS1skzwjzo1_500.gif

what kinda work do you do again?

I once had the idea that if I load myself with coffee I will have awesome concentration and start working nonstop.

I just ended up coffee high running around the office all day talking to coworkers about useless craps. So not only it didn't help me on my deadline, I managed to interrupt other people also.

Im a bit hyper so I jump on my desk at work and make pterodactly sounds. coworkers find it entertaining.

cajunator

Banned
but the prices are in yen but i'm in usa??? or do they convert automatically when they charge your card or whatever?????? (i've never bought anything from a site that doesn't use USD :p)

Yes. they send an email with the price in USD and ask you to pay when the item arrives in stock.

Great news, I received an email notification earlier in regards to the ticket lottery for this year's Magical Mirai concert in Tokyo - I secured a ticket! And it's in my first seating choice as well. Can't wait to see (holo)-Miku live :) Now I just need to start booking flights and everything for September... and bugging Mike for maps and directions to follow in his footsteps ;)

Mario Kart roll call! Hope my copy is waiting for me when I get home from work. Drop me a PM for my NNID :)

In answer to your question Caj, I'm a configuration analyst/some-time designer, based in mobile telecomms. Keeps me out of trouble and in all the nice pickups I post ;)

Great news, I received an email notification earlier in regards to the ticket lottery for this year's Magical Mirai concert in Tokyo - I secured a ticket! And it's in my first seating choice as well. Can't wait to see (holo)-Miku live :) Now I just need to start booking flights and everything for September... and bugging Mike for maps and directions to follow in his footsteps ;)

Mario Kart roll call! Hope my copy is waiting for me when I get home from work. Drop me a PM for my NNID :)

In answer to your question Caj, I'm a configuration analyst/some-time designer, based in mobile telecomms. Keeps me out of trouble and in all the nice pickups I post ;)

Very cool! I will message you my NNID when I know for sure.

Well to quote you....Up an at em! ;)

But there's no need :D

Woo! I would say something about taking lots of pics, but that's probably not allowed :p

And don't forget to check out this thread:
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=539079

Hello!
*glomps you like a penguin

Im a bit hyper so I jump on my desk at work and make pterodactly sounds. coworkers find it entertaining.

*glomps cajun and everyone here*

I wish you were my coworker, Cajun!

Morning everyone! Excited to play Mario Kart today! Also hoping my car is delivered today.

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

tumblr_n06s2hvwQF1rercezo1_500.gif

Morning! What car are you getting?

I'm getting Mario Kart too, though I'm not sure when I'll actually have a chance to play it.

I think I'm buying all of them :D.

Morning! What car are you getting?

I'm getting Mario Kart too, though I'm not sure when I'll actually have a chance to play it.

I think I'm buying all of them :D.

Hey Amish! Ya add me and we should play sometime. NNID is Snkfanatic

2015 GTI, first one sold at the dealer I went to :D I will post pics at some point.

Hey Amish! Ya add me and we should play sometime. NNID is Snkfanatic

2015 GTI, first one sold at the dealer I went to :D I will post pics at some point.

Oooooh nice! You should get a bunch of K-On art on it :p.

I thought I had friended you, but I checked Miiverse online and it looks like I'm only following you. Whoops, sorry :(. When I am home next I'll send you a friend request, which should be sometime in the next three days.

Been playing Drakengard 3 with what little time I've had a home. It looks pretty bad, but I can't get enough of the dialogue. It's been much more hilarious (and lewd!) than I expected.

Oooooh nice! You should get a bunch of K-On art on it :p.

I thought I had friended you, but I checked Miiverse online and it looks like I'm only following you. Whoops, sorry :(. When I am home next I'll send you a friend request, which should be sometime in the next three days.

Been playing Drakengard 3 with what little time I've had a home. It looks pretty bad, but I can't get enough of the dialogue. It's been much more hilarious (and lewd!) than I expected.

Saw you playing that last night when I got on to watch some Netflix hehe.

cajunator

Banned

That sounds like an interesting and challenging job. Do you enjoy it?

Top Bottom