• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Sooo....has Aiko watched K-ON! yet?

1338873557462xis4v.gif

What about Ushio? Haruko? Chizuru? Shizuka? Natsuka? Tsukasa? Tae? Keiko? Akiyo? Toshimi? Maki? Toshimi? Chika?

Nah, it's more specific. I like short hair in a certain style. Kyouko and Yoshimi have very similar style.

I suppose Chika could of been on there if she had darker hair!

My waifu list:

Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
Frau (Robotics;Notes)
Elsie (The World Only God Knows)
Haqua (The World Only God Knows)
Makoto (The IDOLM@STER)
Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
Houkago Tea Time (K-ON)

There's others that come close, but if I could trade the rest of humanity to live out an immortal life with certain characters it'd be them <3

Pft, only two waifus from TWGOK? tsk tsk. Although Haqua has soared up my list for sure. Will have to contemplate my list for a bit before I post it ;P

Also, I haven't heard from Chet about Ritsuza yet! One of you has to draw her! :(

Games are over. Both teams won that I didn't want to win, of course. ;P

Oh well.

How's was everyone's day?

Not bad, was just reading some manga while listening to the NFC Championship. And then I saw the Sherman interview on Youtube :/. All I have to say to that now is Go Broncos!

Speaking of TWGOK, Haqua pretty much ended up my favorite character from Goddesses.

Not bad, was just reading some manga while listening to the NFC Championship. And then I saw the Sherman interview on Youtube :/. All I have to say to that now is Go Broncos!

Speaking of TWGOK, Haqua pretty much ended up my favorite character from Goddesses.

Yeah but that's expected of Sherman. lol. Was funny nonetheless.

I'm glad we got more Haqua time in Goddesses. Chihiro is my #1 for that season though.

I'll have to do a Keion list here again too.

My top 3 is going to shock everyone, so best be prepared ;P

Yeah but that's expected of Sherman. lol. Was funny nonetheless.

I'm glad we got more Haqua time in Goddesses. Chihiro is my #1 for that season though.

I'll have to do a Keion list here again too.

My top 3 is going to shock everyone, so best be prepared ;P

I have a feeling Ritsu is going to be there. But just a feeling :p

I vote for sleep! Get that out of the way. ;D

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

StayDead

Do uni work, fill in some forms I have to fill in then play games all day. Now to just actually start the first one and I'll be on my way.

Top Bottom