• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

image.php

cajunator

Banned
Got some art books recently, the Non Non Biyori book is textured so it didn't like having it's picture taken :p

Both are great!

Nyanpasu book!

Sq9JaPE.jpg

Ht1lxip.jpg

Is the order a rabbit?

1BpQU4G.jpg

this was unexpected, didn't realize the same studio did Kiniro Mosaic (watching that now)

SsqFZdG.jpg

oh and one shot of my car since all I ever showed you guys was the crappy cell phone pic :p

OH MY GOD I NEED THESE BOOKS PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THEM PLEASE

OH MY GOD I NEED THESE BOOKS PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THEM PLEASE

Non Non Biyori book was grabbed from a 3rd party seller on Amazon located here in the States.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/4758013640/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The seller is a company called NYC Secret Stash. A little pricey but I like that it comes from the states, and they have more if you want to order from them. Haven't had much luck with 3rd party Amazon sellers from Japan...

Got the Is the Order a Rabbit book from Crunchyroll

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/107303/Gochuumon-ha-Usagi-Desuka-Is-the-Order-a-Rabbit-Art-Works-Cafe-du-Lapin-by-Koi

StayDead

it's avaliable because they're on landfall so what'll happen is if two people register the same domain name it'll go up[ for auction.

those fees seem pretty high.

StayDead

freaking modbot always closes good threads.

what's wrong with having a favourite female character thread? I mean seriously.

Some of the threads on here that don't get locked...

Madao

it's been irregular times for me lately. sleep schedule is totally messed up now due to various things and i'm with perpetual sleepyness.

i just noticed that i haven't played MK8 in a week..

freaking modbot always closes good threads.

what's wrong with having a favourite female character thread? I mean seriously.

Some of the threads on here that don't get locked...

I guess they're just trying to keep the worst of animeGAF and trolls from happening. You know, early prevention.

Top Bottom