• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

G-Fex

Finally out of work.

image.php

Cool. I should also get a copy.

Oh, and Usagi Desu Ka and Kiniro Mosaic is by different studios, but they're both in the same manga magazine, so that's why there's official crossovers.

Edit: Oh. And see if you spot the reference to yet another show from the same publisher in episode 6 of Kirino Mosaic.

Well I liked the
Link to the Past
reference. Which one were you referring to? I just watched the episode.

I have Ren-chon and Candy Store as background and lock picture from the episode where they first met. So cute and still nothing that I would swap them with.

Such a adorable episode. Also loved the one later where
Candy Store thinks back on when she took care of Renge as a baby
brought such a smile to my face

Chariot

Such a adorable episode. Also loved the one later where
Candy Store thinks back on when she took care of Renge as a baby
brought such a smile to my face
That's what I meant. Not the first time in the show chronology, but in-world. Man, just thinking about it makes me want to watch the episode again :<
But then I am itchy again for the next season ;__;

I-I don't mean to bother anyone here. B-But do I talk too much about Japanese video games too much in the video game forum?

S-Someone told me that I talk a lot about Japan a lot in the video game section.

Chariot

I-I don't mean to bother anyone here. B-But do I talk too much about Japanese video games too much in the video game forum?

S-Someone told me that I talk a lot about Japan a lot in the video game section.
I don't think so. Japanese video games are video games too, and if you like to play and talk about them everything is alright. There can't be too much talk.

Top Bottom