• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

The only thing your avatar reminds me of is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRd7gOfIS-0&feature=kp

Hehe

hwNU66Dl.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Ah, ok. Been active on Twitter too I see. Hope he stops by here again soon though!

Oh, and feel free to add me on Twitter everybody. Same username as here. Tell me who you are if your username is not the same as on here though, so I recognize you.

You know me by now. I kinda tweet hundreds of cute pictures a day

Tenumi

Banned
...I think I'm gonna hang out here for a while. Things seem a little tense in AnimeGAF and things are going on in Twitter, and... yeah, I haven't a clue.

This is why I've been actively trying to change my personality to be as non-offensive as possible.

...I think I'm gonna hang out here for a while. Things seem a little tense in AnimeGAF and things are going on in Twitter, and... yeah, I haven't a clue.

This is why I've been actively trying to change my personality to be as non-offensive as possible.

Don't change yourself for others. Be yourself! You are always welcome here :)

Tenumi

Banned
Don't change yourself for others. Be yourself! You are always welcome here :)

I suppose I should rephrase. I was getting tired of, well, getting angry at other users and taking it personally, so I've been trying to relax my mind and let thing slide off, more or less. That, and avoiding things that I know make me angry.

But yeah, it's so nice in here I don't want to leave. :)

Holy crap, what the hell was wrong with Hito??? I liked the guy but that stuff he posted was not cool.
Another reason why I don't really like going into animeGAF. So much drama

Tenumi

Banned
Holy crap, what the hell was wrong with Hito??? I liked the guy but that stuff he posted was not cool.

Some issue with darkside31337 that I don't know the details of. It all feels so overblown from this side, though. Grudges are terrible things to have.

IRC things spilled out into the forums apparently. Not that I would know since I don't IRC :p

Have another Key gif instead:
tumblr_mqdtohSvw81sak4bfo1_1280.gif

LayLa

I suppose I should rephrase. I was getting tired of, well, getting angry at other users and taking it personally, so I've been trying to relax my mind and let thing slide off, more or less. That, and avoiding things that I know make me angry.

But yeah, it's so nice in here I don't want to leave. :)

I find the "Ignore User" feature very helpful, if someone wants to post idiotic things then that's up to them, but I don't have to read it. Gaming side for example becomes almost readable once you weed out the fanboys!

Does crying because the structure of the show was a mess and it couldn't handle drama and humor at the same time, which made a lot of it ridicilous count?

Well... It's not my favorite Key show at all. Funny parts are mostly good, but the sad parts didn't work for me. But I know a few people who like it at least.

I learned to avoid Animegaf, never saw any hostility to me personally but I can't stand this constant crying over moe shows. Don't like it? Well go watch something else. I made the mistake just now of going in there to find some of this drama you guys were talking about and saw that same crappy attitude of how moe is killing anime and this and that. It gets so tiring. Plus it just seems like most anime communities are so combative if they don't like a show you do. Tiresome :p

Again, that is why I came to this thread in the first place. I planned on watching K-On soon and stumbled on this thread. So glad I did.

I learned to avoid Animegaf, never saw any hostility to me personally but I can't stand this constant crying over moe shows. Don't like it? Well go watch something else. I made the mistake just now of going in there to find some of this drama you guys were talking about and saw that same crappy attitude of how moe is killing anime and this and that. It gets so tiring. Plus it just seems like most anime communities are so combative if they don't like a show you do. Tiresome :p

Again, that is why I came to this thread in the first place. I planned on watching K-On soon and stumbled on this thread. So glad I did.

Ah, it's not always this bad. And you can find a few people liking the same shows as you do whatever you watch at least. Some 'moe shows' are more tolerated than others too.

Anime was dead to me before I started watching. You can't kill what is already dead!

Jokes aside AnimeGAF has enough varying opinions as to make it not a complete den of hatred. Plus I like reading negative things about what I like. It helps put into perspective what I like about it and how others perceive it. I don't even bother trying to defend the stuff I like because it's all just opinion and they have their own reasons for disliking it.

I do see some good people in there. Sometimes I think of posting but I just know someone will irritate me before to long :p

That being said....do I watch more of season 2 of K-On tonight....or Madoka.

Chet I know what your answer is already, hehe.

Chariot

AnimeGAF is actually a relatively nice place. Literally every other place where people discuss anime is way more toxic. Weither it be forums, blogs or videos. Today Hitokage had a very bad day and was banned for that - if I understood that right. Also duckroll deleted two posts of mine because I accidently used a common, but actually very discriminating term. Moderation is there, people try to keep their legs still.
You can't forbid people to not like moe and it's actually difficult to ignore it, when moe shows are usually getting a lot of money, while shows like Shinsekai Yori bomb hard.

Madoka is a show you'll want to marathon through so if you have the time go for that. K-On is fun in small does. Too much moe at once can be too much of a good thing.

One more episode of Kanon to go! You up for another watchbet Mike? I have an anime that animeGAF loves to see impressions of.

AnimeGAF is actually a relatively nice place. Literally every other place where people discuss anime is way more toxic. Weither it be forums, blogs or videos. Today Hitokage had a very bad day and was banned for that - if I understood that right. Also duckroll deleted two posts of mine because I accidently used a common, but actually very discriminating term. Moderation is there, people try to keep their legs still.
You can't forbid people to not like moe and it's actually difficult to ignore it, when moe shows are usually getting a lot of money, while shows like Shinsekai Yori bomb hard.

I am by no means forbidding anyone to not like Moe, but the attitude and hate it brings just gets really old. Maybe it's just me.

Top Bottom