• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Chariot

I am by no means forbidding anyone to not like Moe, but the attitude and hate it brings just gets really old. Maybe it's just me.
No, I am too, tired of any unreasonably hate. I just wanted to point out that moe shows can be a problem for other shows those people may like, since even the Otaku's money is finite and some good shows went down against the moe.

LOLDSFAN

lAgLJxX.png

B8Icw6q.gif

Feather duster

*squints eyes*

http://anime.about.com/od/animeglossary/g/Cour.htm

So, yeah. 20-26 episodes are 2 cour. What other show were you thinking about?

Bakemonogatari. It is part of a longer series but can be watched and enjoyed on it's own. It's also Shaft, the same studio that does Madoka. It's pretty different from the stuff you've seen based off your MAL. I know there are quite a few people on animegaf that like the monogatari series as well.

Also, I'm sorry the Usagi Drop manga ruined the anime for you. :( I looked it up after I watched it so I wasn't thinking about it while I was watching it.

Tenumi

Banned
Feels kinda funny that I love shows like K-On and Lucky Star while simultaneously liking shows like Black Lagoon and Jojo.

What's the old phrase... "Never judge a book by its cover"

Bakemonogatari. It is part of a longer series but can be watched and enjoyed on it's own. It's also Shaft, the same studio that does Madoka. It's pretty different from the stuff you've seen based off your MAL. I know there are quite a few people on animegaf that like the monogatari series as well.

Also, I'm sorry the Usagi Drop manga ruined the anime for you. :( I looked it up after I watched it so I wasn't thinking about it while I was watching it.

It's my own fault for looking it up before watching the show. :p

Hm... Not ready to commit to monogatari yet. How about we trade shaft for shaft, wide for wide. Hidamari Sketch S1 for Madoka?

It's my own fault for looking it up before watching the show. :p

Hm... Not ready to commit to monogatari yet. How about we trade shaft for shaft, wide for wide. Hidamari Sketch S1 for Madoka?

Sounds good!

I've got Snk and Mike watching Madoka. My plan is now to get all of K-On gaf to watch it. :)

cajunator

Banned
...I think I'm gonna hang out here for a while. Things seem a little tense in AnimeGAF and things are going on in Twitter, and... yeah, I haven't a clue.

This is why I've been actively trying to change my personality to be as non-offensive as possible.

Its not bad really. Though I have perhaps one of the thickest skins on gaf.

huh, that's quite intriguing. I know that they hired the character designer for Hidamari Sketch, but I didn't know that there are characters that looks the same and are even called the same. Maybe I should watch this show.

They're not called the same. It's crossover art based on Miyako from Hidamari and Mami from Madoka.

Top Bottom