• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

lol ah damn top of the page...

Uhhh

BimVcJX.jpg

Chariot

Mah feels not ready for this show yet.

Also, what happened to the flags your avy had???
:<
First part is less dramatic and more fun.

And the flags vanished. It's a race again. Valve changed the rules, now people actually make a fight. Everybody won once, I'm all Team Red again :D

Chariot

Clannad has two parts.
Clannad and After Story. First part is telling the schoollife of Tomoyo with his friends, second part is about his afterschool life. Married and with a ok Job. With his change from a pupil to an working class adult, the drama of the show changes from relatively simple school matters (and Fuuko) to adult family problems. Shit get's heart wrenching.

Clannad has two parts.
Clannad and After Story. First part is telling the schoollife of Tomoyo with his friends, second part is about his afterschool life. Married and with a ok Job. With his change from a pupil to an working class adult, the drama of the show changes from relatively simple school matters (and Fuuko) to adult family problems. Shit get's heart wrenching.

Sounds like a great time :p

I do like a good feel
lewd
now and then but if I tear up at random parts of K-On......heh. Speaking of that...saw a list of animes with the most feels and K-On was on there. I am not looking forward to the end of season 2. Main reason I am not rushing towards it.

Clannad has two parts.
I was talking about the Steam thing hehehe

That image :D

Chariot

Sounds like a great time :p

I do like a good feel
lewd
now and then but if I tear up at random parts of K-On......heh. Speaking of that...saw a list of animes with the most feels and K-On was on there. I am not looking forward to the end of season 2. Main reason I am not rushing towards it.
The only feeling I got from K-On!! was boredom. Granted, I just watched like 7 episodes of the second season. I like other cute girls doing cute things shows far more.

i hate the term 'feels' why can't people just say feelings or emotions?????????????????
Well, you could. But generally people understand what "feels" mean.
I was talking about the Steam thing hehehe
Oh :D
Yeah, the changed the rules. Now place 1-3 win something. And so reddits idea went down the gutter and everyone was on everybodys throats again.

I'll never forgive you for what you have done.
I know you liked it too~

Top Bottom