• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I have a confession everyone.
ibuJfEylnuy1LU.jpg

I like tacos.

What's going on Keions? How was your day?

Meh. Had to deal with some work related crap today that I still have to deal with tomorrow. Not likely I'll actually be going anywhere though since we're getting snowed on and the government will probably close.

Did watch "Wake Up, Girls!" (The movie and first two episodes). Very cute stuff. I think it might grow on me.

StayDead

Need to finish a load of end of chapter examples but the cisco academy site thanks to the new java update is having mega issues. Hooray. x_x

I like to watch anime, not read it.

I say that mostly because the English dub is for the most part lazy, what with the songs not dubbed. I can definitely understand that stance.
But you go to the library a lot don't you? Maybe you should use that time to learn Japanese! Problem solved!

I say that mostly because the English dub is for the most part lazy, what with the songs not dubbed. I can definitely understand that stance.
But you go to the library a lot don't you? Maybe you should use that time to learn Japanese! Problem solved!
I only go to the library because of the free wifi.

Top Bottom