• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

K-On is lame and panders to otaku who have a nostalgic desire to return to high school.

Since I was once almost murdered in high school and tried to take my own life several times during high school (and I thought about it again...rather recently...), I have no interest in watching it.

Fun fact: now you know why I don't want to watch K-On.

3lK7WV2.gif

becuase i like you guys

and i never said it reminded me of bad experiences, where did i say that???

it may also be the fact that i'm too lazy to even watch any tv series

Here?

K-On is lame and panders to otaku who have a nostalgic desire to return to high school.

Since I was once almost murdered in high school and tried to take my own life several times during high school (and I thought about it again...rather recently...), I have no interest in watching it.

Tell me if I'm reading that wrong.

cajunator

Banned

The important thing is youre alive and safe now.

LOLDSFAN

Aiko!!! What!?!?! Don't think about stuff like that. D:

*gives bro hug*

Jesus...

LOLDSFAN

So today was a pretty crazy day. 25 minutes late to my first class. They had all the parking places closed because of reasons so there were bottlenecks everywhere on campus.

ALSO.

I sort of hit a guy kind of. I tapped the back of his car. He got out of his car to look at the back of his but he looked up and got back in his car and drove off. He fled the scene!!!

I blame the snow and lack of parking on the incident.

Buttastic.

Top Bottom