• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

GUTEN TAG! SCHÖNEN MUGI MONAT WÜNSCHE ICH EUCH!

g8vkikc4duu6.gif

10am, sun is shining and it's a fine summer's day... out there... as I stare vacantly from the office window at the lake outside. Bah!

In other news, I really need to get the ball rolling on booking up my trip to Japan. Will probably be scrounging for advice from Mike over in the 'planning a trip to Japan' thread :)

cajunator

Banned
10am, sun is shining and it's a fine summer's day... out there... as I stare vacantly from the office window at the lake outside. Bah!

In other news, I really need to get the ball rolling on booking up my trip to Japan. Will probably be scrounging for advice from Mike over in the 'planning a trip to Japan' thread :)

Wish I had that kind of free time to make a trip. The most I could manage is about 12 days.

Wish I had that kind of free time to make a trip. The most I could manage is about 12 days.

I kinda forgot to take anything more than a couple of days annual leave so far this year... I have 28 days remaining! It comes to something when your boss is practically pushing you out the door to take time off :D

Chariot

K-On GAF don't want Makoto, Love Live! GAF don't want Makoto. Is there some Idolmaster GAF thread hiding somewhere? If not I am considering making an IdolGAF OT.

cajunator

Banned
I kinda forgot to take anything more than a couple of days annual leave so far this year... I have 28 days remaining! It comes to something when your boss is practically pushing you out the door to take time off :D

damn. My job needs me a lot of the time. Especially if I can work extra days.

StayDead

Well, I gotta make some thread tonight and hope nobody kicks me in the teeth for it.

So adorable!
And annoyingly loud.
But adorable!

Hey Chariot, the iDOLM@STER OFA thread was meant to be a community thread. Use that :p

EDIT: Reading above, that sounds better.

Chariot

I am currently working at the IdolGAF thread, but I realized that maybe a Cute GAF would make more sense. But then again this is maybe too general. What do you think?

Chariot

I too think the term "moe" would rill up people too much. That's why I thought about cute anime or something. But Idols should be the savest, because it's actually a topic, aye?

Top Bottom