• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

That's no reason to puke is it?
but im hungry
tumblr_mxp447gORc1r66h7yo1_1280.jpg

Chariot

I think that's pretty much me. :/
It's not a bad thing, everyone is at some point annoying, you don't know what all people are doing all the time and you can easily accidently hurt or annoy somebody, if this someone isn't make him- oder herself very clear or likes you too much to tell you directly, that he or she isn't in the mood.
You surely are sometimes annoyed by your friends, too but still love them, right?

It's not a bad thing, everyone is at some point annoying, you don't know what all people are doing all the time and you can easily accidently hurt or annoy somebody, if this someone isn't make him- oder herself very clear or likes you too much to tell you directly, that he or she isn't in the mood.
You surely are sometimes annoyed by your friends, too but still love them, right?
what if u HAVE NO FRANDS??

Tenumi

Banned
I might change my avatar again soon. I dunno, just maybe.

I want to change my Steam avatar, but I know that there is nothing that I can get that can be better than this:

397e054cc40e89029af8630d868cd93c61686cc6_full.jpg

Chariot

Note to self: If I ever visit Germany, avoid Chariot.
That makes me sad. Those negative feelings certainly need some befriending.

Better to blindfold them. Then I don't have to hurt themselves because they tried to do something they shouldn't.
Good point, but aren't they bored not a bigger danger for themselves?

I might change my avatar again soon. I dunno, just maybe.

I want to change my Steam avatar, but I know that there is nothing that I can get that can be better than this:

397e054cc40e89029af8630d868cd93c61686cc6_full.jpg
He can't even say "Mah waifu" :/

Top Bottom