• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Contents of my June order from AmiAmi

Madoka Nendos! With a sneak shot of one of my cats, her name is Momo.

vWIMAmL.jpg

Azunyan cleaning cloth and Senketsu keychain (Kill la Kill)

fC7Ycmx.jpg

Random Japanese comic mag I wanted the Non Non Biyori playing cards they gave me
Engaged to the Unidentified Guidebook
Oreimo artist artbook, this one is really nice. Even comes with a plastic slip cover
Girls und Panzer storyboard book

eTM5v9H.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Anyone going to anime expo this weekend? I wasn't planning to spend any money beside for the ticket, but the dark general is going to be on sales there.

Plus a lot of gunplas...

Contents of my June order from AmiAmi

Madoka Nendos! With a sneak shot of one of my cats, her name is Momo.

Azunyan cleaning cloth and Senketsu keychain (Kill la Kill)

Random Japanese comic mag I wanted the Non Non Biyori playing cards they gave me
Engaged to the Unidentified Guidebook
Oreimo artist artbook, this one is really nice. Even comes with a plastic slip cover
Girls und Panzer storyboard book

Cool. Get any more pics of the Oreimo artbook?

Got the three I wanted the most. Still might order a couple more. Already ordered Ryuko and Mako from Kill La Kill. Hope they show more.

Get a Mami one!

Cool. Get any more pics of the Oreimo artbook?

Get a Mami one!

I will snap some more pics for ya tonight. It is really well made, one of the better artbooks I have snagged so far.

The Mami one is kinda eh...for one reason SPOILERS
They give you a little version of the witch that bites her head off lol

Also Morning everyone!

Oh, more good news - I have a fancy new camera arriving tomorrow!

tumblr_n3nrv65bDU1tpl3ano1_500.gif

I wasn't expecting it for a few weeks as it isn't officially released here yet, but I found a store willing to sell it early, so took the plunge and ordered it up. I'm patiently staring at the front door until it arrives... will post some pics when it does :)

Top Bottom