• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Pony cams are the best hehe

I think the one I'm getting is :D

Sony-RX100M3.jpg

Sony-RX100-M3-Top-Image.jpg

Very nice. What were you using before?

EOS 550D/Rebel T2i (still using). I wanted to get an ultra-fancy pocket cam to compliment it, but I feel the RX may exceed it in a lot of areas! Definitely better for casual shooting, I'll have to get an account going with something like flickr again (long-lapsed member) and link you up :)

EOS 550D/Rebel T2i (still using). I wanted to get an ultra-fancy pocket cam to compliment it, but I feel the RX may exceed it in a lot of areas! Definitely better for casual shooting, I'll have to get an account going with something like flickr again (long-lapsed member) and link you up :)

Ah nice, figured it was a SLR, I heard good things about that Sony so I am sure you will be happy.

I wish I had a fancy camera. I want to take fancy photos too ;_;

They are not as expensive as when I first got into it. Of course the camera body is only the start, the real expense comes with all the lenses. To get a decent camera body and a good all around lens for hobby shooting and fun is not as bad as you may think. Of course there is a lot to learn as well. If you ever want some info on a good starter camera and lens feel free to PM me :)

They are not as expensive as when I first got into it. Of course the camera body is only the start, the real expense comes with all the lenses. To get a decent camera body and a good all around lens for hobby shooting and fun is not as bad as you may think. Of course there is a lot to learn as well. If you ever want some info on a good starter camera and lens feel free to PM me :)

Great advice. It's only morons like me who buy extremely brand new cameras! A lot of hardware is sold on where people are hungry for the next big thing, which makes for a healthy secondhand market for the photographer on a budget. This applies to lenses as well, but you have to be very careful when buying them secondhand to ensure that they haven't suffered any damage by the previous owner. Don't get swept up with manufacturer-branded gear either - most of the time third party alternatives can be much cheaper and yet just as good.

You will be surprised what you can get with reasonably inexpensive hardware - all of my shots over the last few months posted here are mostly taken using nothing but the stock lens which came with the camera body. Fancy lenses are nice and all, but for general casual shots a lot can be done with a little :)

Nice! I loved the OVAs for that show. Still need to watch the rest of it sometime, their attention to the cars won me over when I first watched it.

Kousuke Fujishima likes his cars and motorcycles so I guess it's not surprising the anime version want to get those right too.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Contents of my June order from AmiAmi

Madoka Nendos! With a sneak shot of one of my cats, her name is Momo.

vWIMAmL.jpg

Azunyan cleaning cloth and Senketsu keychain (Kill la Kill)

fC7Ycmx.jpg

Random Japanese comic mag I wanted the Non Non Biyori playing cards they gave me
Engaged to the Unidentified Guidebook
Oreimo artist artbook, this one is really nice. Even comes with a plastic slip cover
Girls und Panzer storyboard book

eTM5v9H.jpg

So nice! :D Great stuff.

I wonder if Zel has heard this great news yet - Project Mirai is being localised in 2015!

Miku-Mirai-Remix-Ann.jpg

One can only wonder what his reaction will be...

iddYtiofjL5SC.gif

Sorry for the late response. After waking up late and finding out on Twitter I passed out from hnnnnnging.

I'm up again.

HkMg62N.gif

Finished Kiniro Mosaic last night by the way. Overall I would give it a 7 out of 10.

Gonna move forward into more K-On. Not sure what show I will watch with it though, may finally watch Isshuukan Friends.

Top Bottom