• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

*throws babby*

Aiko. What are you doing? Aiko. Stahp!

cbqjaagvcubm.gif

StayDead

IRL KON gaf would be great but you'd have culian weirding out and me and esura watching lewd things on the tv so I guess it'd get kinda creepy.

i wouldn't be there :'(

Then we'll have it in Aikoland

I think it would be cool. I do wonder how most people here look and act like IRL

I usually manage to keep a party lively with my antics if the ice is broken

This would be me:

loool swap dancing for karaoke/anime or something. Actually, I've always wanted to have a group storyboard session where everyone pitches part of a story and works to produce it as a book. almost like an RPG except with a copy of the result for everybody.

loool swap dancing for karaoke/anime or something. Actually, I've always wanted to have a group storyboard session where everyone pitches part of a story and works to produce it as a book. almost like an RPG except with a copy of the result for everybody.

Uh-huh. Reposting this then:
Q5qM9TD.jpg

Group storyboard session sounds neat.

Not a single rendition of it? There are thousands of different interpretations of it.

I don't really know anything except Alice falls down a hole. Bits and pieces have been gathered from stuff like House of Mouse on Disney, but from what I do know it doesn't sounding all that interesting. Doesn't help that the recent live action film is supposedly mediocre.

not even the book

book.gif

wut is book

I don't really know anything except Alice falls down a hole. Bits and pieces have been gathered from stuff like House of Mouse on Disney, but from what I do know it doesn't sounding all that interesting. Doesn't help that the recent live action film is supposedly mediocre.

book.gif

wut is book

books r life :)

StayDead

Well time for me to go to sleep in my bed for for the last time until Sunday, staying at my Dad's tomorrow and Saturday since I''ve got some uni thing I have to go to so if I don't post much from my phone have a nice weekend, well saying that I'll be on tomorrow morning :p

LOLDSFAN

Lol I guess that joke went over everyone's head.

When an adult dates an underage (usually female) person, they sometimes call it "jail bait" since she's under the age of concent.

So the weather was 15 degrees today. So if the weather was a 15 year old girl, she could be considered jail bait to me since I'm 21.

Top Bottom