• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Saori Be Number 1 out of them

Oh, ok.
Kuroneko am cry :p

becuz other babby not aiko :)

:\

WAIFU LIST INCOMING!

hhhbw0kucxxkx9kcn.gif

This thread moves sooo damn fast these days, I just can't keep up.

Nice quiet Friday night, completely bladdered. Time to play some CSGO and get annihilated.

MrMooMoo

Kuroneko best waifu.
Also, if anyone wants K-ON-like anime suggestions I will recommend watching Tari Tari, it has a music club theme as well except choir instead of a band.

It has all types of feels (I had tears) and is cute, but does not feel as "cartoony/silly" than K-ON! Its only 13 episodes and the pacing is great.

Just finished it today and felt that empty feeling after finishing it just like when I finished K-ON!

Kuroneko best waifu.

Also, if anyone wants K-ON-like anime suggestions I will recommend watching Tari Tari, it has a music club theme as well except choir instead of a band.

It has all types of feels (I had tears) and is cute, but does not feel as "cartoony/silly" than K-ON! Its only 13 episodes and the pacing is great.

Just finished it today and felt that empty feeling after finishing it just like when I finished K-ON!

Hm.... *adds to backlog*

Thanks for the tip!

I watched Tari Tari like a month or so ago, thought it was pretty good. Definitely not as cartoony outside of the shopping district rangers part.

I watched Tari Tari like a month or so ago, thought it was pretty good. Definitely not as cartoony outside of the shopping district rangers part.

Hello there. I read your The Eccentric Family impressions after I finished watching it myself earlier. A bit too late to make any kind of reply though :p

Yoshi!

1 and 2 are secrets for the time being
Shana
tumblr_my6eixHnKQ1swe2n9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp4czhkYoj1rmj4hco1_400.gif

tumblr_msokfoUU941r5juh4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqzrulqt8w1rltkgio1_500.jpg

Shana was the third Anime I watched start to finish last year after being stuck in an FMA/FMP loop. I've seen over a hundred since, but it's hard to replace her
as far as other characters go :p
. The show's universe and atmosphere resonated very well with me, and Shana herself was such a pure yet badass chick with a temper to boot. This is also when I discovered my love for ripped thigh highs.

Tessa
f3cb822d7c906178f431a8bf976193cc1250589122_large.png

1367885613607.gif

The second anime I watched, FMP remains one of my favorite shows, and Tessa regained her spot from Yui. She's adorable, she's ditzy, and her dub actress happens to have the cutest voice I've heard.

Himawari Furutani
134007.jpg

tumblr_ma1n3dHqGf1rp7tz6o1_500.gif

himawari_furutani_by_yukii_chann-d4lvyjt.png

As far as looks go, Himawari is the cutest one on this list

Mirai Suenaga
kwzxInq.jpg

2toZTDG.jpg

crGKWq6.jpg

q79wsk4.png

Mirai is on more for the show and universe itself than her character (since I don't know much about it), but I will support the future best anime ever in any way I can!

Ahsoka
eVD9HCw.jpg

Time for something different. This girl just kicks ass and was my favorite before I got into Anime. She's headstrong, brave, and also a badass in her own way. Shame to see the series end, but at least it ended with strong Ahsoka fanservice.

YUI!!!
large.gif

tumblr_mqq2xfOf0a1s9k32io1_500.gif

I mentioned before in the last thread that Yui is the reason I started watching subs. Aki had me rolling every episode and Yui's facial expressions make me wonder if japanese people can really do that.

Toshino Kyouko
qAzUmzc.gif

tumblr_mzpry03Blu1t4givuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mt742gFfCt1r922azo1_500.gif

Best full name ever

Momo
147941-to-love-ru-momo.jpg

Another one of Aki's gems

tumblr_mocbao6Zw91s20ivko1_500.gif

Yes you

Unfortunately, the rest of hers are NSFW
JUDGE MEH

I wanted to post more gifs and maybe a few more (Elsie), but I'm moving and not supposed to be on the computer!

LayLa

Chet seems to have his knockers but as a mod I feel he would keep abreast of situations and skilfully resolve any tit for tat arguments.

Top Bottom