• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

6QwyS.gif

LayLa

Oooh. Pictures?

I'll try scanning some later on today!

In (late) seiyuu news there was a minor K-On voice actress reunion a couple of weeks ago at a musical event where both Sphere and Ayana performed, in the pic below is Aki (Yui) top row second from left, Minako (Mugi) bottom row second from left, and Ayana (Azusa) bottom row far right.

VLy869D.jpg

Some of you may have scene the "add lines to gifs to make them 3D" thread in Off-Topic http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766346

Well

Oooh. Can never have enough Yui gifs.

Shinobu :D

Love that show. Get paid this week so I should be able to get Kanon ordered Thursday.

Woo! Did you finish the whole show? Didn't see it in your MAL list.

too many gifs

*bails out*

Pffft.

Lol awesome

Very well done :D

some postcards as promised, there are about 20, these are my favs

Haha. Those are great. Really like the Yuuko one and the cat mask one. Thanks for sharing.

For reasons that will become clear eventually, I was drawing K-ONs and then this happened.

Also hey guys, been a while since I was in a K-ON OT. Seriously considering importing that boxset with the Mio item. >_>

Not seen you here before either so hello! (・ω・)ノ

Everybody starting to come back to the thread again?

So yesterday I was going to say that spyhunterzero has
[d]
one of my favorite avatars and it shouldn't change, but it's mugi so that's okay too.

Top Bottom