• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Madao

after i'm done with my backlog

if your backlog is like mine, i guess you'll never get to k-on.

Saw this on a tumblr

tumblr_mv3m130ixd1rnavhso1_1280.png

Loved the art in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions and never realized until seeing that they they were from the same studio.

I know must see everything from Kyoto Animation

the jump to the second row was big

Saw this on a tumblr

tumblr_mv3m130ixd1rnavhso1_1280.png

Loved the art in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions and never realized until seeing that they they were from the same studio.

I know must see everything from Kyoto Animation

Seeing this makes me think how weird it is that Full Metal Panic was over a decade ago. Crazy.

Original Kanon? Kanon 2002? That's not made by Kyoto Animation.

And the names of the shows in the picture:

Whoops! I had Misuzu and Ayu mixed up. So I've seen all except Tamako and Free then.

I guess it goes without saying that I don't really remember Air for its characters as much as I do the soundtrack, though I did enjoy the Air in Summer side arcs

Whoops! I had Misuzu and Ayu mixed up. So I've seen all except Tamako and Free then.

I guess it goes without saying that I don't really remember Air for its characters as much as I do the soundtrack, though I did enjoy the Air in Summer side arcs

Air in Summer was the best part of Air. They tried to cram too much story into 13 episodes IMO. I do remember Misuzu though, but not a lot of the others.

wasn't kyoto animation founded in the 1980s?

did they really not start making shows until the 2000s?

They worked on other studios shows on backgrounds, in-between animation, key animation and other such stuff.

Top Bottom