• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

tumblr_m4q61pVm4P1r6ry04o1_500.gif

LOLDSFAN

no no wait

it was the show...

where the dude...turns into a girl right?

and then fights the angles in the gundamus?

Oh no.

It's the one where the girls do the high school and have a club where they make music with light guitars and it's a show you're going to watch oh how nice of you.

cajunator

Banned
Hm... They were all from sellers in the US?

Hello!

q4ciztup3ses.gif

Japan. I last got an update from the Mio and Yui shipments those was last at JFK airport in NY on Feb 1st so might be stuck in the weather. Ritsu never updated from out of Tokyo so IM not sure if it just got hung up for a while with slow shipping or what because it was actually sent first. Azusa and Mugi both arrived weeks ago shortly after being sent. I have no idea really.

Japan. I last got an update from the Mio and Yui shipments those was last at JFK airport in NY on Feb 1st so might be stuck in the weather. Ritsu never updated from out of Tokyo so IM not sure if it just got hung up for a while with slow shipping or what because it was actually sent first. Azusa and Mugi both arrived weeks ago shortly after being sent. I have no idea really.

Oh, ok. I ordered some stuff from Canada a while back and 1 item arrived in 1 week and the other took 4 weeks. At least there's tracking if it disappears so you can get a refund I guess? Not fun when stuff takes more than a week to arrive though.

Top Bottom