• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

sorry

tumblr_l29ybzyIuM1qzvtljo1_500.jpg

so depressed that I stopped watching, probably should finish S2

Oh god, I wished I never finished that show. I just...What the hell were they thinking :mad:

Madao

there's a chance you could be pure evil.

Vegeta did use this logic when the other guys questioned why he became a super saiyan. the other guys were like "i thought you had to have a pure heart to become ssj" and he was like "my heart is pure. pure evil".

there's a chance you could be pure evil.

Vegeta did use this logic when the other guys questioned why he became a super saiyan. the other guys were like "i thought you had to have a pure heart to become ssj" and he was like "my heart is pure. pure evil".
i will exterminate all spiders

Josephl64

Just joking. Though from what I saw...that shit was weird.

yeah the first half of the manga if I remember right was them fitting every genre possible into it(there's even a bonus girl which forces him into an orgy which was odd)

It's surprisingly decent though...

wow is it strange to talk about Aki-Sora in a K-ON! topic

yeah the first half of the manga if I remember right was them fitting every genre possible into it(there's even a bonus girl which forces him into an orgy which was odd)

It's surprisingly decent though...

wow is it strange to talk about Aki-Sora in a K-ON! topic
Yeah, I think my curiosity has had it's fill.

Well atleast watch like maybe half of it. After that it's all on you.

Ok someone needs to PM me about this or put some spoilers up. I am seriously considering not watching season 2 now lol

As for K-On

I started season 2 last night finally. I took a small break between the seasons since I don't want to run through it so fast. I see what you all were saying about the quality of the second season. Animation is awesome, even better than before. I really wish they played some of their concert in the first episode though, I was all ready to hear it and they cut it short. Can't wait to watch more.

Oh and morning everyone!

cajunator

Banned
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
THEY ARRIVED

*crosses off another K-on set acquired

Pics tomorrow. OMG theyre so cuuuuuuuute. Especially Ritsu <3

Top Bottom