• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

Oh yeah.

I made this two years ago back in the London Olympics lol. Guess I'll show it off since the Olympics are back on again.

Me and my bad Gimp skillz.

iQXN0Gq4JQ6IC.png

knew I forgot to take a pic of something, here we go:

1779301_10203223233091877_1176591698_n.jpg

YAY MIO SNAKE

I guess now's the time where I should come clean, I was hoping to draw something like that for Ritsu for one of the other winners of the CDs that I gave out, but I ended up with what's now my avatar and I loved it too much to give away, and I couldn't draw anything as good because that was the last set to draw for. DX

Spoilers for cj, you've got a picture too.

As I clean my room, I'm seeing that I've got more CDs to give away. Hmm~

Josephl64

YAY MIO SNAKE

I guess now's the time where I should come clean, I was hoping to draw something like that for Ritsu for one of the other winners of the CDs that I gave out, but I ended up with what's now my avatar and I loved it too much to give away, and I couldn't draw anything as good because that was the last set to draw for. DX

I got best girl and that makes me happy :)

YAY MIO SNAKE

You did a great job on it!

If any of them are Mio related, you can give them to me.

just like in real life, most of you guys tower over me...that's cool

eyz0xq9h9uw9.gif

You and Mike.

Hey! What did I do? ;P

Oh yeah.

I made this two years ago back in the London Olympics lol. Guess I'll show it off since the Olympics are back on again.

Me and my bad Gimp skillz.

#TeamNorway ;)

knew I forgot to take a pic of something, here we go:

1779301_10203223233091877_1176591698_n.jpg

Cool!

Season 2 episode 2 summary

So the cuteness was heavy in this one :)
I really love how Mugi gets so happy whenever she sees common items like cleaning supplies. Reminds me of my favorite scene with her during the first episode, how happy she got when she was offered fries with her drink. The whole supply store segment was great. Getting the turtle for Azusa is awesome, curious if they will show more of that.

I am taking my time with this season. I really don't want to see it end. I know I still have the movie but that is not enough!

Season 2 episode 2 summary

So the cuteness was heavy in this one :)
I really love how Mugi gets so happy whenever she sees common items like cleaning supplies. Reminds me of my favorite scene with her during the first episode, how happy she got when she was offered fries with her drink. The whole supply store segment was great. Getting the turtle for Azusa is awesome, curious if they will show more of that.

I am taking my time with this season. I really don't want to see it end. I know I still have the movie but that is not enough!

Ton-chan is the secret main character.

Top Bottom