• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

W-What have you guys done now?

0ppzvmlcbryj.gif

Aiko is taller than me D:

And me!

Grumble....

So the Amazon shipment with my K-On blurays ran into a issue and has been returned to them. They better send me some more soon :(

Oh well was waiting to get those in before I opened up the Mio figure. Time to do that instead.

LayLa

Manga UK (anime distributors) answered a listeners question in their latest podcast about the likelihood of K-On TV series coming out on bluray in the UK by ... talking for 2 minutes about how they would like to release Soul Eater on bluray. I'm taking that as a solid no :/

Manga UK (anime distributors) answered a listeners question in their latest podcast about the likelihood of K-On TV series coming out on bluray in the UK by ... talking for 2 minutes about how they would like to release Soul Eater on bluray. I'm taking that as a solid no :/
I thought Manga Entertainment shut down. :p

Grumble....

So the Amazon shipment with my K-On blurays ran into a issue and has been returned to them. They better send me some more soon :(

Oh well was waiting to get those in before I opened up the Mio figure. Time to do that instead.

:( you poor thing

Hope they send it out again soon.

Top Bottom