• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
MOTHER OF GOD
tumblr_n0x285fQto1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Oh, ok. Cajun used eBay if I remember correctly. Looks like there's a few that's listed as new on there right now.

Wait... Were you the one that bought that pre-owned figma Yui figurine from AmiAmi? I can't see it on there any more.

I thought about it but decided against it lol..

My Mio figure is here! But I am at work and have to wait till I get home :(

It's really great. If you were a fan of the original series than you'll like this one. It might be a little odd seeing Rikka as Chuun since she somewhat got over it last season, but once you look past that, the show gets really good.

Also new girl will probably bring some love drama down the line.

tumblr_n0l4onu1Tu1qh6swzo1_500.gif

Love this show. At least the first season, I am waiting for this season to finish before I start watching it.

My Mio figure is here! But I am at work and have to wait till I get home :(

Love this show. At least the first season, I am waiting for this season to finish before I start watching it.

Oooh.... Lots of figure pics today!
Cause you're taking pics too right?

I need to watch both seasons. But first I have to finish Kinmoza, TWGOK, Angel Beats, Usagi Drop, Idolm@aster, Kill Me Baby and... *sigh* Too much backlog :p

Tenumi

Banned
I can't wait until I have extra money... figures and anime will show up at my house in truckloads....

Also, I'm really learning, that there is a K-On gif for everything.

But I've been posting in this thread (off and on) for over a year...;_;

Sorry! I am new so I didn't recognize your name :)

I can't wait until I have extra money... figures and anime will show up at my house in truckloads....

Also, I'm really learning, that there is a K-On gif for everything.

Trying not to spend all my money lol....although if this Mio figure looks as good as I hope (waiting to get home to open) I will be ordering the Azusa one tonight!

WHY?!?!?!
This page was getting good with cute. Though maybe it's for the best as I'm at wori and it would look weird if I squeed like a school girl.

Top Bottom