• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

KyoAni is garbage

tumblr_m5bxvoW4oe1rqb3pbo1_500.gif

Kazzy

KyoAni is garbage

Stop trolling and be a productive member for a change. That'd be novel, you know?

I'm not sure if this is all shtick on your point, or whether you just are this ignorant, belligerent, or a healthy mix of everything therein, but it's already tiresome to me.

You must be really proud to be a pointless equation to this community.

Stop trolling and be a productive member for a change. That'd be novel, you know?

I'm not sure if this is all shtick on your point, or whether you just are this ignorant, belligerent, or a healthy mix of everything therein, but it's already tiresome to me.

You must be really proud to be a pointless equation to this community.
I don't really care.

In K-On related news I was able to snag K-On! Super Illustrations! Volume 1 for really cheap used on Amazon this month. Seller is in the US so I don't have to many worries. This pic is what made me seek it out.

zd7qSex.jpg

Didn't realize that book was more about other artists take on the characters. Had to snag it when I saw the Oreimo artist did a Mio :)

Awesome - enjoy crapping up your own little ghetto of the forum. What an utterly pointless existence you lead.

While I agree that Aiko can grate a little bit with her Aiko ways sometimes, this is a bit overboard.

You guys should be a more productive community and organize a regular anime watch - what better way to start, than to cycle through the various KyoAni shows on offer (and whilst also staying, you know, tangentially on topic)?
I wish we could group watch K-ON! again like we did 2 years ago. Maybe have a real use for the IRC again.

In K-On related news I was able to snag K-On! Super Illustrations! Volume 1 for really cheap used on Amazon this month. Seller is in the US so I don't have to many worries. This pic is what made me seek it out.

zd7qSex.jpg

Didn't realize that book was more about other artists take on the characters. Had to snag it when I saw the Oreimo artist did a Mio :)

While I agree that Aiko can grate a little bit with her Aiko ways sometimes this is a bit overboard.
Nice Art!

Kazzy is being pretty generous there if you ask me.

Kazzy

While I agree that Aiko can grate a little bit with her Aiko ways sometimes, this is a bit overboard.

Perhaps - but no one should be expected to indulge this sort of flippancy or selfishness. It's tantamount to being a petulant child. Also, it kills any sort of genuine discussion.

Kazzy

I wish we could group watch K-ON! again like we did 2 years ago. Maybe have a real use for the IRC again.

I actually came back to the thread because my girlfriend took an interest in K-ON! recently. Actually kind of an illuminating experience, being able to pepper her with questions about that kind of actual school life. I was actually going to write something, but didn't get round to it.

Do you have that book? Curious to see the rest of the artists that were included. Sadly it sounds like they never did a Volume 2 in the quick search I did for it.

There isn't a followup, no. I actually own two copies of this book myself - it's a really nice size! Some cool pieces in it. Well worth the effort of others tracking it down, particularly as it's pretty inexpensive.

Hahahaha oh wow.

This is ultimately a disposable thread on an internet forum. who gives a damn really?

Ultimately? No one.

I just wonder why you'd dedicate so much time towards something you claim to have no genuine interest in. It just strikes me as odd *shrugs*

Though I'll leave it at that - It's not something that deserves to become a topic unto itself.

Do you have that book? Curious to see the rest of the artists that were included. Sadly it sounds like they never did a Volume 2 in the quick search I did for it.
I don't have any artbooks sadly. I really ought to get me some, but there are so many other things i could get!

I just wonder why you'd dedicate so much time towards something you claim to have no genuine interest in. It just strikes me as odd *shrugs*.
Well I liked the manga of K-ON at least. (Okay I haven't read those two other volumes after volume 4 but shut up)

And I like most of the people who post in this thread. (The people who I don't like KNOW WHO THEY ARE. :mad:)

I actually came back to the thread because my girlfriend took an interest in K-ON! recently. Actually kind of an illuminating experience, being able to pepper her with questions about that kind of actual school life. I was actually going to write something, but didn't get round to it.
Does that mean you'll actually get around to watching it again and write dissertation about your second viewing? I've been hoping beyond hope that you'd one day get around to it.

Top Bottom