• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hugstable

Banned
kNQIWGal.jpg

PrXvk.gif

Also, it's becoming more and more difficult to justify not owning a Wii U yet. I know the refub thing is pretty legit but I've still heard that some people had issues, plus you don't get Club Nintendo coins with it.

Love my Wii U, especially for Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong and Winder Waker.

EDIT: OH god Chiyo Faced Paras LOL

TUSR

Banned
Hahaha it's Chiyo Sakura from Nozaki-Kun and she has these bows in her head that make he look a bit like a cute Paras, and people started doing funny comparisons and that's how I came across Chiyo with a Toad hat made my Link Man in the Anime topic haha. This beauty also came outta that.

rDlnUB0.gif

I was going to tell you, during my day off of sickness I watched the first 4 episodes of Nozaki-kun.

Such an enjoyable show to watch, love the cast of characters.

Also, it's becoming more and more difficult to justify not owning a Wii U yet. I know the refub thing is pretty legit but I've still heard that some people had issues, plus you don't get Club Nintendo coins with it.

I love mine, has a nice collection of exclusives already.

Hugstable

Banned
I was going to tell you, during my day off of sickness I watched the first 4 episodes of Nozaki-kun.

Such an enjoyable show to watch, love the cast of characters.

Yeah easily my favorite show of the season, all the characters are pretty likable and have their own funny quirks. You're about at the point where they stop introducing new characters every episode and just start having even more fun with their personalities. Mikorin is hilarious.

cajunator

Banned
no deaths, thats great news.

You organize the fleet right?

This is not my division. I handle everything west of baton rouge. I know what happened though. She left preloaded with 8600 gallons of gas to Covington and not ten minutes down the road some asshole cut her truck off and caused her to Lose control. Three people pulled her out the truck. Shes safe and well.

TUSR

Banned
This is not my division. I handle everything west of baton rouge. I know what happened though. She left preloaded with 8600 gallons of gas to Covington and not ten minutes down the road some asshole cut her truck off and caused her to Lose control. Three people pulled her out the truck. Shes safe and well.

work accidents are scary regardless. good work by those three who acted and saved her.

Damn. That really sucks but atleast she made it out with her life. Do they know who was it that cut her off? Are they going to press charges if they do?

Josephl64

So my laptop got wiped out and my 3DS is starting to not like Neogaf so much, I'll try to be on as often as I can.

I also just listened to all of those K-ON! CDs I have...made my day

*edit: Sorry to heat about that cajun, hope it all gets sorted out and ends well

Top Bottom