• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I didn't want to come anyway

nzgttg2cfr.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Why does your avy have a shroom on her head?

Hahaha it's Chiyo Sakura from Nozaki-Kun and she has these bows in her head that make he look a bit like a cute Paras, and people started doing funny comparisons and that's how I came across Chiyo with a Toad hat made my Link Man in the Anime topic haha. This beauty also came outta that.

rDlnUB0.gif

Hahaha it's Chiyo Sakura from Nozaki-Kun and she has these bows in her head that make he look a bit like a cute Paras, and people started doing funny comparisons and that's how I came across Chiyo with a Toad hat made my Link Man in the Anime topic haha. This beauty also came outta that.

rDlnUB0.gif

who shot who in the what

rDlnUB0.gif

Bwahahahahahaha Cool

Articalys

Also, it's becoming more and more difficult to justify not owning a Wii U yet. I know the refurb thing is pretty legit but I've still heard that some people had issues, plus you don't get Club Nintendo coins with it.

Top Bottom