• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

bcBZnVX.jpg

Hugstable

Banned

Aww this picture is cute <3. I haven't seen Hyouka yet, but I'm getting around to it!

Also good morning everyone! How was everyones day yesterday? I spent time lounging around and watched Haruhi movie (Loved it, the ending made me sad though about Nagato :(. I heard they are making a new movie covering her though!) The story in the movie was really well done though, and it kept me hooked and interested into the very end. Plus now I'm watching Lucky Star which is actually turning alot funnier than I thought it was gonna be, and Konata is just hilarious.l

Also good morning everyone! How was everyones day yesterday? I spent time lounging around and watched Haruhi movie (Loved it, the ending made me sad though about Nagato :(. I heard they are making a new movie covering her though!) The story in the movie was really well done though, and it kept me hooked and interested into the very end. Plus now I'm watching Lucky Star which is actually turning alot funnier than I thought it was gonna be, and Konata is just hilarious.l

Hey there!

They're making a TV series, not a movie. Not announced yet who's making it though.

And Lucky Star is fun:
OrEF0pD.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
Hey there!

They're making a TV series, not a movie. Not announced yet who's making it though.

And Lucky Star is fun:
OrEF0pD.jpg

<3! I finally got myself a better twitter account to use now! I think I added you earlier, if not my username is @HuggyAlpaca. I don't know how to use Twitter very much lol

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Three day weekend over. Great while it lasted, but it also means today's gonna be hell once I go to work. XD

>>;

Articalys

New entry in the list of "things to do on GAF that are only slightly less awkward than posting a thread in the wrong forum": trying to edit a post to add a single line and only realizing you've accidentally quoted it as a whole new post after said post is now added to the thread, forcing you to quickly edit the new one into something else random to avoid it looking super weird.

are any of you guys importing Smash?

and to keep this relevant, I believe Mio would be the best candidate fighter for K-ON!

I am going to snag a copy of the 3DS game next month but not import. I would love to have the Wii U one now but I can wait. Still looking forward to Hyrule Warriors too.

Top Bottom