• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Articalys

Now this is just turning into a calamity of having made extra posts and edits and being forced to say incorrect things I never had any intention of saying.

Morning everyone!

tumblr_mzu90ijTd91ryjfqqo1_500.gif

Three day weekend over. Great while it lasted, but it also means today's gonna be hell once I go to work. XD

>>;

Hello everyone :). Still alive, and the staph infection's healing though I'm going to the doctor in a couple hours to have it checked out. Working from home again today. The weekend was kinda nuts though, so I'm almost glad to just be working today lol.

Hugstable

Banned
Hello everyone :). Still alive, and the staph infection's healing though I'm going to the doctor in a couple hours to have it checked out. Working from home again today. The weekend was kinda nuts though, so I'm almost glad to just be working today lol.

Great to hear that you're feeling better!

Josephl64

I am going to snag a copy of the 3DS game next month but not import. I would love to have the Wii U one now but I can wait. Still looking forward to Hyrule Warriors too.

Hyrule Warriors is great, look forwards to playing you eventually as with everyone else getting it here :)

Dat Mio roll

po5XRvM.gif

Best roll in the game

yooooooooo. I'm getting it midnight Japan time which is like 2PM on the 12th for me :D

I have my CCNA exam the next day though. O_O

I'll be getting it likely 2 days afterwards thanks to shipping but I'm pretty hyped for it ~

I love everything about Non Non Byori :D

Hyrule Warriors is great, look forwards to playing you eventually as with everyone else getting it here :)

I'm still planning to get it too...and hopefully have the time to even play it! Been on a Castlevania kick lately...recently finished Aria of Sorrow and am working on Dawn of Sorrow and Symphony of the Night. Then I want to go through Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia.

Top Bottom