• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Qe2czMY.gif

TUSR

Banned
It sold ok. Maybe you're thinking about Nichijou?

mmmm, i remember when i started it a few weeks ago someone mentioned the sales were extremely poor.

It managed to hold almost a 10,000 sales average across all 11 volumes, which is pretty decent. It might not have been some kind of blockbuster success like K-On, but it was in no way a flop.

Well thats definitely a good thing, im assuming there isn't enough content left to produce more episodes?

Articalys

Because it's dull with terrible characters.
wnjAGxb.png

mmmm, i remember when i started it a few weeks ago someone mentioned the sales were extremely poor.

Well thats definitely a good thing, im assuming there isn't enough content left to produce more episodes?
Right, there are only five novels and the anime covered the first four. Though the mechanics of "would they want to make a second season of something" can involve many more factors than just BD sales.

That, and Kyoto Animation is going to be almost exclusively working on their own properties for much of the forseeable future.

TUSR

Banned
Right, there are only five novels and the anime covered the first four. Though the mechanics of "would they want to make a second season of something" can involve many more factors than just BD sales.

Has the author expressed any interest in writing more? I might read the 5th novel after I finish the show, but does the 5th novel sort of tie enough ends up for a satisfying conclusion?

Im kind of interested in Amagi...

That, and Kyoto Animation is going to be almost exclusively working on their own properties for much of the forseeable future.

And it's Kadokawa as well, so don't hold your breath for any more :p

Hugstable

Banned
Is it really that rare? Though I forget what Chet's actual impression of Hyouka is, so he might have just been kidding around.

Also, I just really wanted to post that picture.

I still need to watch Hyouka, have it on my list of anime to watch after I finish Lucky Star and Nichijou. Heard really good things about it so far so I'm pretty excited to check it out. So many anime I've been catching up on that I really didn't know about before! :D

TUSR

Banned
Is it really that rare? Though I forget what Chet's actual impression of Hyouka is, so he might have just been kidding around.

I still need to watch Hyouka, have it on my list of anime to watch after I finish Lucky Star and Nichijou. Heard really good things about it so far so I'm pretty excited to check it out. So many anime I've been catching up on that I really didn't know about before! :D

If you watch Hyouka next ill watch an equivalent show. Maybe even finish K-On.

Hehehe
Well, most of the time I see you here you just pop in to tell us about something then leave. This is why I was a little shock heh

Poyunch

I see why bwahahahaha
Also, who is your main waifu now?

Emi Ibarazaki remains my one true waifu.

Also I don't know if Chet likes her or not but he used to tease me for liking her and the show and I wanted to get back at him. But I don't want to lie to you. =_=

Top Bottom