• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

LOLDSFAN

Happy birthday spyhunterzero!!!

tumblr_naops3RhpY1tk26a8o1_500.gif

PE1QHJ5.gif

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!

Honestly, I don't feel that having ufotable on this project instead of Silver Link would be that dramatic an improvement, or even an improvement at all. In every imaginable way, Silver Link has consistently delivered on every possible promise they could have made while being in charge of Illya's spinoff series. The fights are so incredibly beautifully animated that even ufotable should be impressed. Silver Link has literally put everything they have into this anime. The rest of the show is perfectly paced and scripted and faithfully captures the source material without any hesitation.

There is pretty much nothing else I could have asked for from this adaptation of 2wei! except that it take plenty of time and adapt the considerably longer second manga series properly. So this being only the first of split cours, as was done for Fate/zero, is pretty much everything I could have hoped for. I guess I have to count the days until the second half of the show premieres in 2015. In the meantime, onwards to ufotable's Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works series!

StayDead

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei!

Honestly, I don't feel that having ufotable on this project instead of Silver Link would be that dramatic an improvement, or even an improvement at all. In every imaginable way, Silver Link has consistently delivered on every possible promise they could have made while being in charge of Illya's spinoff series. The fights are so incredibly beautifully animated that even ufotable should be impressed. Silver Link has literally put everything they have into this anime. The rest of the show is perfectly paced and scripted and faithfully captures the source material without any hesitation.

There is pretty much nothing else I could have asked for from this adaptation of 2wei! except that it take plenty of time and adapt the considerably longer second manga series properly. So this being only the first of split cours, as was done for Fate/zero, is pretty much everything I could have hoped for. I guess I have to count the days until the second half of the show premieres in 2015. In the meantime, onwards to ufotable's Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works series!

I need to watch this too, glad you enjoyed it because I'm sure I will :D

Top Bottom