• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hey!

FGLBBsu.gif
more mutants wtf

StayDead

にっこにっこにー♪あなたのハートににこにこにー♪笑顔届ける矢澤にこにこー♪にこにーって覚えてラブにこー♪

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19995443

StayDead

I have my first of two exams tomorrow and I don't feel confident in this one at all. Oh well, all I can do is go and do my best. Time to watch some Hidamari Sketch before bed me thinks.

StayDead

bacon is purple not red Aiko.

So it's 7:40AM, I woke up at 6:50 which is about 2 hours before I usually get up... I usually wake up every day and I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Waking up at this time is horrible.

TUSR

Banned
bacon is purple not red Aiko.

So it's 7:40AM, I woke up at 6:50 which is about 2 hours before I usually get up... I usually wake up every day and I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Waking up at this time is horrible.

I wake up at 5:50am everyday, so I can agree on this.

StayDead

First exam finished and I'm home, one more to go. It didn't go as bad as it could've done I think so that's good.

tumblr_muoi0iTAGS1qcsnnso1_500.gif

This was me when I finished. My table was uneven so it kept rattling the whole way through and a fly landed on my head at one point which was very, very offputting. Oh well, done now until tomorrow.

Hugstable

Banned
First exam finished and I'm home, one more to go. It didn't go as bad as it could've done I think so that's good.

tumblr_muoi0iTAGS1qcsnnso1_500.gif

This was me when I finished. My table was uneven so it kept rattling the whole way through and a fly landed on my head at one point which was very, very offputting. Oh well, done now until tomorrow.

Congrats! That was me like 2 weeks ago! Now I atleast don't have any exams over me for like another 2 weeks! <3

Top Bottom