• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I just barely finished with Mio...

Love it! Also love the new avatar.

Morning everyone!

It's Friday!
tumblr_n96qi1sXdA1smi7ngo2_500.gif

This wouldn't work well. The pose, as is, would mean that she's keeping herself up because two things 1) how tight her thighs are squeezing the pole and 2) how her crotch is pushing up against the pole.

What she should be doing is her right calf should be on the other side of the pole so that she is squeezing the pole between her thighs and also between her right thigh and right calf.

Wow......I uh...wow
This wouldn't work well. The pose, as is, would mean that she's keeping herself up because two things 1) how tight her thighs are squeezing the pole and 2) how her crotch is pushing up against the pole.

What she should be doing is her right calf should be on the other side of the pole so that she is squeezing the pole between her thighs and also between her right thigh and right calf.

You sure know alot about pole dancing don't ya :)

Happy Birthday Spy. I don't know why you decided to watch bad anime with us. That was an awful present Mike.

Smashing Time?

0361-6510-5071

Top Bottom