• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

tumblr_nciwa8aIrT1rb06tgo1_500.gif
Something about this is making me laugh :D
Also, morning.

StayDead

System transfer makes it to the 4:30 mark. The Purple Pikmin have been carrying a giant SD card for a long time. Cannot tell if progress is being made. Tell my family I said hello.

well yeah it's blatantly obvious nintendo just made it to squeeze money out of people over a marginal improvement over the 3ds and then they can go "well we just released an upgraded version of the 3ds, so we can wait 3 more years before we make a completely new system"

LOLDSFAN

well yeah it's blatantly obvious nintendo just made it to squeeze money out of people over a marginal improvement over the 3ds and then they can go "well we just released an upgraded version of the 3ds, so we can wait 3 more years before we make a completely new system"

It's anything but marginal.

More shoulder buttons.
A c-stick.
Better battery.
NO MORE BLURRY 3D WHEN YOU MOVE THE SYSTEM.
Faster CPU so Miiverse/Downloads/Browser are all faster.
NFC built in.
Faceplate options.

More shoulder buttons.
A c-stick.
Better battery.
NFC built in.
Faceplate options.
i've already got the extra shoulder buttons and the d-pad, the battery life never bothered me, 3d is a stupid gimmick, miiverse is dumb as shit, no one cares about nfc, faceplates WOW.

StayDead

More shoulder buttons.
A c-stick.
Better battery.
NFC built in.
Faceplate options.

It's pretty good I've gotta say (got mine today too!)!

Top Bottom